THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New WYSIWYG editor for the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

New WYSIWYG editor for the forum Empty
PostSubject: New WYSIWYG editor for the forum   New WYSIWYG editor for the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12 2013, 11:38

Modded - Everyone please note that the service provider for this forum has installed a new editor with no advance notice.  There are significant differences in the options when making new posts, and also when editing existing ones.  It has also affected the look and feel of our forum in some ways.

It is a beta version, which is still being tweaked by ForumMotion.  Ourselves, and many other forums using this service, are trying to find our own solutions for the many issues.

At the moment, it is as frustrating for the admins and mods as it is for our regular members.  Thank you for your patience.

Gob.

Nice job implementing the 
sceditor! I bet all the new functions will come in handy. BUT! It is too bright and white and breaks the theme imo. Is it possible to change around the colors and do the dark grey background and white fonts?

Edit before posting: Highlight/mark below

I believe you have to change the colors and the fonts on the editor. The default colors on the editor is black fonts and white background, opposite of the forum. Posting this means invisible posts!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: New WYSIWYG editor for the forum   New WYSIWYG editor for the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12 2013, 11:48

We haven't implemented it, that's just forumotion changing their product without informing us (as usual). Hence the massive clash with the theme as it's nothing to do with us. 

We will try to fix it shortly. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: New WYSIWYG editor for the forum   New WYSIWYG editor for the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12 2013, 12:35

Ah, well good joob forumotion! *turns away awkwardly

I'll look forward crediting you guys for fixing their sudden change :p

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: New WYSIWYG editor for the forum   New WYSIWYG editor for the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 11:38

facelessabsalom wrote:
Modded - Everyone please note that the service provider for this forum has installed a new editor with no advance notice.  There are significant differences in the options when making new posts, and also when editing existing ones.  It has also affected the look and feel of our forum in some ways.

It is a beta version, which is still being tweaked by ForumMotion.  Ourselves, and many other forums using this service, are trying to find our own solutions for the many issues.

At the moment, it is as frustrating for the admins and mods as it is for our regular members.  Thank you for your patience.

Gob.

I feel like I have been possessed and had myself being worn by someone else, with glowing eyes and fumes seeping out of my mouth as the wearer speak through me in a very dark and echoing voice. Also I am slightly elevated from the ground as the awesome powers of the possession.

I now know how everyone else feels that gets their post edited by mods. I am honored!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WYSIWYG editor for the forum   New WYSIWYG editor for the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New WYSIWYG editor for the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Suggestions, Feedback & Bugs
-
Jump to: