THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Shooting and Wyches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

Shooting and Wyches Empty
PostSubject: Shooting and Wyches   Shooting and Wyches I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 23:24

When shooting at a unit of wyches, or when a transport explodes carrying a unit of wyches, your opponent does not roll dice. Instead, they must think of a number between 1 and 6. If the number they thought of is 6, remove one wych as a casualty and your opponent again thinks of a number between 1 and 6. This continues until there are no more wyches in the squad or your opponent thinks of a number that is not 6.

For example, if there are 5 wyches in the squad, and your opponent says, 'Six. Six. Six. Six. Six,' the entire squad are removed as casualties. But if there are 10 wyches in the squad and your opponent says, 'Six. Six. Six. Six. Four... no wait, I mean Six... oh damn!' then only 4 wyches are removed as casualties.

Overwatch fire against wyches works the same way, except that your opponent has only 2 seconds in which to say 'Six' as many times as they can. Template weapons will hit and kill as many wyches as your opponent can fit '-i-'s' in the word 'Six', for example 'S-i-i-i-i-i-x!' They must do this while you tickle them.

I think this would save a bit of time when playing with wyches, and not affect their current surviveability very much.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Shooting and Wyches   Shooting and Wyches I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 23:34

What gives? Wyches are my favorite even if they die quickly.
Alas, I feel your disdain, though.
whip'em into shape.

-Jack-

Herbert West
Kabalite Warrior
Herbert West

PostSubject: Re: Shooting and Wyches   Shooting and Wyches I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 23:35

This reminds me the scene of "the bridge of death" in the movie "monthy python and the holy grail" Razz

Shooting and Wyches 000311
Back to top Go down
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

PostSubject: Re: Shooting and Wyches   Shooting and Wyches I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15 2013, 05:43

Jack Frost wrote:
What gives? Wyches are my favorite.

-Jack-

Mine too. : )
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Shooting and Wyches   Shooting and Wyches I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15 2013, 23:02

Locking this thread for now. It seems like unnecessary flaming to me.

Shooting and Wyches YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting and Wyches   Shooting and Wyches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting and Wyches
Page 1 of 1