THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of Eternal Rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robomummy
Slave

Kabal of Eternal Rage Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of Eternal Rage   Kabal of Eternal Rage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 00:32

So I'm new to this forum and just thought I would post a little on my Kabal (let me know if this is in the wrong place).

So a little Background: The Kabal of Eternal Rage originally began as a part of the much large Kabal of the Ivory Blade who were allied with the Cult of Red Blade. Y'tharsa was a Dracon in the Kabal of the Ivory Blade when the Kabal's Archon decided to plan a raid on a Mon'Keigh held world, some backwater that their worthless civilization wouldn't miss if it was gone but had a lot of potential slaves on it. Before the raid took place however Vect paid a visit to the Archon's palace. Vect had heard of this raid and told the archon that this world was close to a planet that held a very important artifact that Vect wanted for himself. Vect declared that he would be sending a raiding party with the Kabal of the Ivory blade and the Cult of the Red Blade in order to make sure that this artifact was retrieved.

Shortly after that Dark Eldar burst from the webway with hundreds troops onto the planet's surface. The Population entire cities were taken or killed in the raid and as the Dark eldar swept across the planet they slaughtered or captured thousands more. Eventually as the local PDF formed a cohesive defense the Eldar pulled back to their webway portals only to find them guarded by troops from the Kabal of the Black heart. Vect's troops opened fire on the Kabal of the ivory Blade and the Cult of the Red Blade killing nearly two thirds of their number before disappearing into the webway and sealing the gates behind them using ancient technologies given to them by Vect.

Betrayed and leaderless (the archon was killed in the opening volley) the Kabal found themselves facing a cohesive defense from the Local PDF. Not only this but it turned out the planet was a recruiting ground for the Black Templars who had a detachment in orbit. Facing overwhelming numbers Y'tharsa Took control as archon and led a guerilla campaign across the planet's northern mountains. The Kabal was trapped here for years, their strength slowly dwindling. Then as the Kabal's forces retreated after a raid they discovered a small webway portal hidden in one of the many caves in the mountain.

Archon Y'tharsa led the remainder of his Kabal into the portal and has vowed to find a way back to Commorragh to reclaim his home and take revenge on Vect. He wanders the webway with his Kabal looking for a way home occasionally returning to realspace for supplies and to quench his thirst for suffering.
Back to top Go down

Kabal of Eternal Rage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: