THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of Eternal Rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robomummy
Slave

Kabal of Eternal Rage Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of Eternal Rage   Kabal of Eternal Rage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 05:16

so I am very new to Dark Eldar, I just played my first two games today and did fairly well (1 draw and 1 minor setback/utter annihilation). What I know is that I need to change around my list but being new to eldar I do not have a lot to go on besides tactics and that stuff online so I'm wondering if anyone here can help out with my list.

Here are the models I have:
-Archon
-20 wyches
-20 Kabalite warriors
-3 raiders
-9 reavers
-5 scourges
-Ravager
-Voidraven/razorwing
-Venom

I would like to get a 2000 point list going at some point. Currently I am using a 1500 point list that looks something like this:
-Archon* (shadowfield, combat drugs, Webway portal, huskblade)
-4 Hekatrix* (3 shardnets/impalers) in a venom (night shields, 2 splinter cannons)
-10 warriors (darklance) in a raider (darklance, splinter racks, night shields)
-10 warriors (splinter cannon) in a raider (Disintegrator, Splinter racks, night shields)
-15 wyches (3 shardnets/impalers)
-5 scourges (2 darklances)
-5 reavers (cluster caltrops)
-4 Reavers (cluster caltrops)
-ravager (3 dark lances, night shields)
- Voidraven (4 implosion missiles)

(Note the units marked with * are joined into one unit)
all comments and criticism are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

Kabal of Eternal Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Eternal Rage   Kabal of Eternal Rage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 07:22

robomummy wrote:
-4 Hekatrix* (3 shardnets/impalers) in a venom (night shields, 2 splinter cannons)
-10 warriors (darklance) in a raider (darklance, splinter racks, night shields)

Even assuming you mean 4 Blood Brides, IIRC they can only have one Wych weapon per three, so those 3 shardnets are illegal.

And taking Darklance on Warriors is generally reckoned to be a bad idea, since either you can do something useful with that but not the rest of the squad or vice versa. You could try a small unit of Trueborn with two lances, but in general Raiders/Ravagers are preferred to infantry with lances. If your troops want some anti-tank capability, then give them a Blaster.
Back to top Go down

Kabal of Eternal Rage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: