THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Arjack Rockfist almost ready

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thejamppa
Hellion
thejamppa

Arjack Rockfist almost ready Empty
PostSubject: Arjack Rockfist almost ready   Arjack Rockfist almost ready I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2013, 23:30

I don't play Space Wolves but I did got this Arjack Rockfist for my good friend who plays space wolves and due his three year old son he doesn't get much time to paint and has still alot wolves to paint so I decided to paint it for him. I used darker grey to match his armies dark grey (13th company grey-like scheme) instead bluish-grey of standard. No pupils give insane rage look to him (and I was bit lazy so I decided to make him more of the insane berserker-like) The frost on armor worked... suprisingly well and considering base was only  painted to remind of ice and snow (due I had to keep schedule so I could give it to my friend in time and I didn't had any proper modelling stuff to base it wintery like. But here he is: My Friend Birthday Present, almost completed needs bit cleaning in some parts of armor around head: Anvil of the Fenris:

Arjack Rockfist almost ready DSCF4156_zpsab4e5aec

Back to top Go down
screamingparatrooper
Slave
screamingparatrooper

Arjack Rockfist almost ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arjack Rockfist almost ready   Arjack Rockfist almost ready I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14 2013, 08:08

This model is cool, and you've painted it cool! Here's and advice though. Try to paint every part that shows off on the model. In example the cloth. It's painted by blue in the lower part. This will give it "the looks". And oh yeah! Sum' snow? Smile Keep the good works rollin'!

Arjack Rockfist almost ready
Page 1 of 1