THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Which Harlequin

Go down 
4 posters

Which Harlequin is best
Eldar
Which Harlequin Voteba1330%Which Harlequin Voteba15
 30% [ 3 ]
Dark Eldar
Which Harlequin Voteba1370%Which Harlequin Voteba15
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24 2013, 21:21

Which Harlequin do you prefer, Eldar or Dark Eldar?
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 08:18

Is there a difference?

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 09:03

Yep. Our harlquins are the Shrouded+Stealth Harlequins and the Eldar ones are the "old nightfight on psychic test" harlequins. I'd say it both has its merits, but as I haven't used either in an actual game I'll reserve judgment to those who have.
Back to top Go down
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 09:21

They havent FAQ'd the Dark Eldar codex so if you have allies you can choose which one will take the elite slot.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 09:29

Huh. I hadn't thought of that. I think then that I prefer the DE ones (at least for now).

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 10:16

I'm gonna field both before I vote. I never used them.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 10:25

If there was no psychic test involved I'd say the CWE version is far better but with a LD9 psyker having to test every turn you are going to be left out in the open with no cover and no veil at some point, at which stage you can kiss your incredibly expensive unit goodbye.

Mind you, with the amount of cover ignoring weapons out there these days, the DE version is not exactly brilliant either. Would anyone field these guys knowing that they are very likely to come up against the Tau at some point, who will just say "Thanks for the kill point" before wiping our little clowns off the face of..whatever planet they happen to be on!

shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 10:53

Maybe have a Wraithseer (LD9) run with them to give shrouded and baron to give stealth. I know I know not the greatest idea having 2 HQs running across the board with them and that the Wraithseer doesn't have move through cover but that would be an interesting, and probably very short, game.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which Harlequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Harlequin   Which Harlequin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Harlequin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs