THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Space Wolves Allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pauks818
Slave
Pauks818

Space Wolves Allies Empty
PostSubject: Space Wolves Allies   Space Wolves Allies I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27 2013, 17:00

Wow, I cant believe I waited this long to really consider a drop pod assault ally contingent.

5 Grey hunters, a drop pod & a wolf lord with a lightning claw that rerolls hits or wounds, a 3++ and a saga that gives him bonus attacks equal to the number of models he killed in assault last turn all for under 300 pts!!

Drop that in your opponents face turn one & give him a difficult choice between dumping fire on the marines, allowing your massed venoms carrying - in my case wyches - to cross the table unmolested, or fire on the transports and allow the space mutts to tear the beating heart out of their force. Brings a tear to the eye.

Or maybe Im jsut crazy, anyone else considering this or a similar ally build?
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Allies   Space Wolves Allies I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27 2013, 19:11

This link to a similar discussion might be useful Vect Surprise: Dark Eldar & Space Marines Allies? Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Pauks818
Slave
Pauks818

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Allies   Space Wolves Allies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 15:32

So there is, Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Allies   Space Wolves Allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Wolves Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Other Mercenaries & Allies