THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Da Dark Eldar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snilbog
Hellion
snilbog

Da Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Da Dark Eldar   Da Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 19:27

I have 2500 points worth of orks and always let my brother use them in exchange for his Eldar, but I have never tried using them with my DE.
I have:

HQ:
-warboss
-warboss

ELITES:
-10 nobz
-6 lootas
-6 burnas
-9 commandos (inc. Snikrot)

TROOPS:
-30 boyz
-12 shoota boyz
*trukk
-20 grotz

FAST ATTACK:
-3 deffkoptaz
-burna bommer
-2 buggies

HEAVY SUPPORT:
-battlewagon
-looted tank
-1 zzap gun
-1 lobba (forge world model used as normal lobba its my favourite model)
-3 killa kanz

I know that it doesn't fit in the force organisation chart if I use all of it, but I normally get rid of one of the artillery pieces to compensate for it.

If you have any experience of allying them with DE then please let me know.

I'm sorry if I've put this article in the wrong place, but I didn't know if it was an 'ally' or a 'lesser races' discussion.

Write back soon;) 

Snilbog Shocked

Last edited by snilbog on Fri Jul 05 2013, 16:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexwellace
Kabalite Warrior

Da Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Dark Eldar   Da Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 19:53

By far the best alliance between Orks and Dark Eldar has to come from a Speed Freak list. It has the pace to keep up and a survivability DE lack. Unfortunately the models you own don't really work like that, as you would require at least a nob biker squad and a biker boss, but that is the optimum build utilising lootas for anti everything and a shoota hoard to push enemies of objectives. Maybe I can help you hook something up if you tell us the list you normally play for both armies rather then the models you own, that would help us use the other list to plug holes in that one.
Back to top Go down
snilbog
Hellion
snilbog

Da Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Dark Eldar   Da Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04 2013, 07:50

As I am still working on my DE list, so I don't really want to be buying more orks at the moment, but I don't want to rule out that option in the future.
Normally I use all of the orks apart from the zzap gun, as I put the warbosses and the nobz in the battlewagon for massive survivability.
Thanks for offering though

Snilbog Shocked 

Back to top Go down
JninetySix
Slave
JninetySix

Da Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Dark Eldar   Da Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05 2014, 11:09

So I have the same sort of issue, I have around 800 points of orks and similar for DE... I'd need to ally for a big game, any ideas for a good list? Also pretty new to the game, got my orks of a friend and got the DE battle force recently.

Heres the lists if anyone has advice:

DE-
Barron Sathonyx
10 Kabalites
10 Wyches
3 Reavers
1 Raider
1 Venom
and 4 Hellions (gonna buy bitz for the 5th shortly)

Orks-
Warboss
5 Nobs
2 Burna Boys
3 Deffkoptas
3 Killa Kans
20 Boys
1 War Buggy

Slave
Emilytheflayer

Da Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Dark Eldar   Da Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2015, 07:16

I play orks and dark eldar as well have a wych cult list so I usualy take any where form 5 to 15 storm boyz and sometimes zagstrukk but I like the speed freeks list idea sadly I have no nob bikers no biker boss and no war bikers and 8 storm boyz so yeah how ever I have like 105 boyz so yeah and I am a huge fan of battle wagon full of 20 shoota boyz or a truck with 10 nonzero with big chopas and eavy armor with a word boy oh and grot riggers on everything and red paint job on everything
Back to top Go down
Emilytheflayer
Slave
Emilytheflayer

Da Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Dark Eldar   Da Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2015, 07:17

Nobz damn autocorrect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Da Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Dark Eldar   Da Dark Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Other Mercenaries & Allies