THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?! Empty
PostSubject: Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!   Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04 2013, 07:25

One of my many sources across this universe told me that he had heard of how GW is working on plastic models for the Sisters of Battle, which is rather strange considering how little play they see, however, they apparently are to be released in November. The models and prices are unknown to my source still, but he does know that much.

I will stay in contact with you guys for farther info.
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!   Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04 2013, 08:22

About time.

It may be true that SoB aren't a popular army, but the same could have been said for us before our revamp. They are the army most in need of it.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!   Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04 2013, 10:04

Do they not have current models because they are unpopular or are they unpopular because they don't have current models?

Answers on a postcard please...

Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!   Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04 2013, 16:02

They didn't have plastic models because they were to expensive for 3/4 of the people who wanted to play them so they are, to games workshop, quite unpopular
Back to top Go down
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!   Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05 2013, 18:50

the RH kickstarter is very succesfull so i'm sure an all female army could sale well
GW is just so misogyn

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!   Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastic Sisters of Battle models!?!
Page 1 of 1