THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart Empty
PostSubject: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 07:19

This is the project log that I will be doing for my Order of the Frozen Heart, or some people will just call them my Sisters of Battle.
Well, anyways, lets get started with my Order symbol!
Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart 309ok6a

I hope you like, the models will be coming sometime soon/later
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 07:30

I love a well painted Sisters army - consider me interested.
I'll also be mighty impressed by your painting skills if you get that symbol painted on much of anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 07:49

if I get this symbol painted on anything, then my life's work will be mostly complete Razz all that would be left is to finish the book I started some time ago. That alone took AGESSSSSSS. if it goes anywhere, then it will be from sticker format Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 03:07

haven't done anything with this in a while, so I guess I will get a sister painted up for you guys

Enjoy it when it gets here
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 08:48

Get going you! I wanna see a sob!
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 18:28

Your logo makes me think of something else... Order of the Frozen Boobs.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 21:07

-slaps LSK-
Back to top Go down
LSK
Kabalite Warrior
LSK

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 21:21

sorry confused 
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 21:40

LSK wrote:
Your logo makes me think of something else... Order of the Frozen Boobs.
Now that you mention it, it does look like... Well... Alino, get working!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 22:34

alright, will try to start tomorrow, expect atleast one Bolter lady. shooting the crap out of necrons because why not, even if it doesn't go with my sisters VS nyds fluff Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30 2013, 03:36

Got the first sister done, will get a pic up on Saturday maybe, I have some stuff to do so I can't go get a camera real quick (other wise known as, I get my cameras next to my gaming shop so I don't want to go in there for a whole day playing 40k with the employees)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03 2013, 22:33

aside from not being able to do pics -sorry, haven't gotten the light to work since my camera doesn't have flash so if you could help that would be nice- so I decided to say -I just spent 35$ on a box of Sanguinary Guard to put wings on saint Celestine, but the models will not go to waste because my friend plays blood angels.... so ye- So now I've spent 55$ on Saint Celestine (or Saint Alayna if you've read up on my rough draft of story - http://www.thedarkcity.net/t7128-so-sob-background-here-is-a-very-very-very-very-very-very-rough-draft-p ) so ye, that's it until I can get some good pictures done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart   Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Log: Order of the Frozen Heart
Page 1 of 1