THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

mandrake conversion/counts as

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ederan
Slave
Ederan

mandrake conversion/counts as Empty
PostSubject: mandrake conversion/counts as   mandrake conversion/counts as I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 03:53

Well, as it happens I have a unit of finecast Mandrakes, and while decent models they suffer from the usual resin fragility. Their weapons are warped and extremely fragile. Has any one found a suitable counts as model or a similar conversion kit bash??

Ederan
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: mandrake conversion/counts as   mandrake conversion/counts as I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 09:03

I made (well, started making) some using Skaven Plague Monk bodies/arms with heads and 'flames' from Dryads. Never got as far as finishing, because they're not high up my 'to use' list anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ederan
Slave
Ederan

PostSubject: Re: mandrake conversion/counts as   mandrake conversion/counts as I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 19:25

Yeah I was poking around last night on google, and I think the only thing that seems to work would be a kit bash between dryads and daemonettes. Not sure how well the pieces would fit though. I doubt I would take them in a full battle, but they seem like they would work well in Killteam.
Back to top Go down
Skulwazza
Slave
Skulwazza

PostSubject: Re: mandrake conversion/counts as   mandrake conversion/counts as I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 17:07

you could convert them into wracks. creepy demented wracks are always welcome.

PostSubject: Re: mandrake conversion/counts as   mandrake conversion/counts as I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mandrake conversion/counts as
Page 1 of 1