THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1250 4v4 free for all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SOlyer
Hellion

1250 4v4 free for all Empty
PostSubject: 1250 4v4 free for all   1250 4v4 free for all I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 23:56

I posted a similar thread a few weeks back but took a very similar list in my past thread to another tournament recently so i made a new list. I don't like taking the same list very often. Its weird, since you would want to master the tactics of the lists you create so they can become that much more solid but I just like doing new things. PS, I have been winning with my lists as well, nothing short of 2 wins out of 3 games.

The format

- 2 boards together in a cross shape making an extra 2X4 on each side of the board.
- 4 people all against each other
- deployments are in the outside of the cross, so you are effectively in close to charge range on first turn with 2 opponents and atleast 4 feet between you and the other opponent.
- 5 objectives, one in each deployment and one in the center. Your personal objective is worth 1, your neighbors are worth 2, the one across is worth 3 and the one in the center is worth 4.
- their will be a secret mission you need to do worth 3 points if obtained.
-Darwin awards worth 1 point for really bad random rolls. (not clear on this part yet)

My list

HQ
Baron - 105
Farseer on a bike, Shard of anaris (to give beasts fearless) and singing spear -160

Fast Attack
4 Beastmasters, 10 kymera, 4 razorwing flocks - 204

Elites
3 blasterborn in a venom with duel splinter cannons - 156

Troops
3 eldar jetbikes, 1 shurikan cannons - 61
5 warriors, blaster in a venom with duel splinter cannons - 125

Heavy Support
Ravager - 105

Ravager - 105

I'm trying to take enough units that i can handle alot of rounds. With so many opponents I'm worried I'll get destroyed first or second turn. Us DE are pretty feable so the extra turns and armies will be tough. 3 people will get to go before I do, and with 5 turns....OUCH. I'm hoping the beast pack will help me stay around a bit and hopefully take some fire power off of my other parts of my army.
Back to top Go down
autopilot
Hellion
autopilot

PostSubject: Re: 1250 4v4 free for all   1250 4v4 free for all I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 06:51

Looks like a good list. Really nothing to add.

You might be able to get away with not having shard of anaris if you give a couple venoms grizly trophies. The reroll is almost as good in most situations, and you could use some extra points for night shields or a different upgrade.

This is only a variation, though. If you feel more comfortable with starting out Fearless, then I have no objections. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: 1250 4v4 free for all   1250 4v4 free for all I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 07:10

Your list currently totals 1271 not 1250 (just adding up the point values you posted).

autopilot wrote:
you could use some extra points for night shields or a different upgrade.

Not much point going night shields in a hybrid list, means the units on foot will just take more flak. In this case that would be the beasts, the jetbikes and anything that disembarks. The bikes will most likely be in reserve so that shouldn't be a problem, and arguably you want your opponent to shoot the beasts, but they won't have fortune up if you go second (and they may not even roll fortune).

With night shields you also want to go all or nothing. Either everything has night shields or nothing, otherwise your opponent will just shoot the units without night shields first. So unless you have 60pts you can free up to give all your vehicles night shields its not going to be worth it.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
SOlyer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1250 4v4 free for all   1250 4v4 free for all I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10 2013, 00:46

So I just found out I can no longer take allies for this tournament. Looks like I'm going to have to re post this up with another list shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1250 4v4 free for all   1250 4v4 free for all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1250 4v4 free for all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-