THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello all fellow archons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taffy10
Hellion
Taffy10

Hello all fellow archons Empty
PostSubject: Hello all fellow archons   Hello all fellow archons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 19:35

Hi Guys/Girls

Just back into the hobby after 11 years away (sadly no dark elder when I left) but there is now and decided to pick the weird and wonderful

I play regularly (1-2 times a week) at my local games club, stumbled across this forum/website and must say I now I check in everyday to see any new tactics or help I can gain to maxamise my kill count while playing

Also I like to try and paint (trying being very loosely meant) and any help/tips I find will be appreciated. Will try and be as helpful as I can but my knowledge is no where near as much as some here

Anyways less rambling on and more reading

Taffy10
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Hello all fellow archons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all fellow archons   Hello all fellow archons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12 2013, 09:32

Great to see you join us Taffy10, welcome back to the hobby and to our depraved little corner of the Interweb.

I am sure that you will find lots of helpful suggestions, and evil, backstabbing tricks, here to help you on the tabletop. Commorraghans are quite good at sharing their pet methods to inflict maximum pain on the unwary.

And yes, we have an excellent painting section with many, many people willing to share their tips and techniques.

Wish I could play once or twice a week Sad 

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down

Hello all fellow archons
Page 1 of 1