THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Custom Dark Eldar missions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kung Fu Hamster
Hellion
Kung Fu Hamster

Custom Dark Eldar missions Empty
PostSubject: Custom Dark Eldar missions   Custom Dark Eldar missions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10 2013, 15:52

With the upcoming Apocalypse launch, I thought it'd be a good way to write up a custom mission for the rise of Vect story in the codex, as it would truly need to be a large-scale game to cover it. I also want to try writing one for Lady Malys' raid on an Imperial world to get their STC.

What battles (fluff or otherwise) would you like to try playing as a battle mission with your army?

Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Custom Dark Eldar missions   Custom Dark Eldar missions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10 2013, 19:21

I personally would like to start a campaign based around a world similar to Earth that slowly gets terrorized by the night raids of the Dark Eldar. It would have the feel of a bad 80's horror movie where small farm towns get terrorized by "the creatures in the night" until some local hero gets the people of the town to unite and start a resistance.... and then they get snatched up too.
Fun.

-Jack-

Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

PostSubject: Re: Custom Dark Eldar missions   Custom Dark Eldar missions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11 2013, 04:38

Jack Frost wrote:
I personally would like to start a campaign based around a world similar to Earth that slowly gets terrorized by the night raids of the Dark Eldar. It would have the feel of a bad 80's horror movie where small farm towns get terrorized by "the creatures in the night" until some local hero gets the people of the town to unite and start a resistance.... and then they get snatched up too.
Fun.

-Jack-

I've actually had almost this exact same though too...kinda like the movie signs but with more whips and latex... weird.. lol

I also would like one for the lady! maybe one about harvesting that one tau world from the codex? I guess that would be more of a campaign though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Dark Eldar missions   Custom Dark Eldar missions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Dark Eldar missions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: