THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canyoneromikos
Hellion

Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts Empty
PostSubject: Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts   Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11 2013, 21:57

ok when i say two lists i tell a lie, its 1 list that requires tweaking. It is the following....

Baron Sathonyx
Beast Unit: 4 Beastmasters, 10 Kymera, 4 Razorwing Flocks

1 Unit of Trueborn, 3 Strong, 2 Splinter cannons + venom (assume from this point onwards they all have 2 cannons)

2 x Wychs with Haywire + Venom

2 x Warriors + Venom

3 x Ravagers (Lances)

Allies

Farseer

3 Jetbikes

Nightspinner

Aegis Defence Line + Quad Gun

Originally i engineered this army just so i could get night shields in. Now speaking to my friends, this eve i've started to doubt this choice. I put it to your fellow Dark Cityers what would you do with 30 points?

Options could be to bulk out the trueborn unit by 1 models so there more of a threat to tanks - 14pts

make a warrior unit a wych unit - 15 pts

Night Shields for Ravagers - 10pts a shield

upgrades for farseer stones of some description for example -

I can possibly shift points around to get another 10. So what do you guys think i should do?

I'm using this as practice for the GT heat in October so feel free to chuck in any old idea... this is practice afterall!
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts   Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12 2013, 07:21

I would save another 10pts somewhere so that you have 40pts and then get a Shard of Anaris for the farseer. This will make him fearless which in turn will make the beasts fearless (if that's where you plan to run him). Fearless combined with hit and run makes them really strong. Though it stops them from going to ground, but unless that's a core tactic you use when running your beasts that shouldn't be a huge loss.

Hope that helps. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down

Brighton Warlords Tournament 27th/28th 1650 pts
Page 1 of 1