THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!

Go down 
+7
Vanq
Gobsmakked
Saintspirit
Mortis_Infernale
Local_Ork
Sky Serpent
speedfreek
11 posters
AuthorMessage
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! Empty
PostSubject: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 21:58

Post what you plan to paint during the upcoming month.

And you better keep it...
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 21:58

In July, I'll paint all of the below:The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! B4e53609
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 22:16

By the end of July I will have my entire army built, converted, and ready for painting....... He hopes.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 22:48

Shiii...

Local_Ork wrote:
My vow:

Build "Flyer" prototype (note that some parts would be interchangeable, so it would not be 100% complete model until cast it.).

Also finish Venom... I mean "Bladewing" prototype in occasion (it appears that I can use it as VR cockpit).

And "Warbarque" master. At least main body.

Build Archon with interchangeable weapons (probably Djin+Blaster and some other combo). [edit] Actually screw it. She would have fixed Blaster + Sword (green PW that may act as Venom Blade, PW or Djin) + pistol in holster

Finish "Industrial" game board (ie. 6x 30x60cm and 2 60x90cm pieces) and some terrain.

Start "Crystal" board.

And if Imperial stuff count, then 3 "Rifleman" Dreads and few "Furioso/Venerable/Ironclad" ones.
[edit] not sure how many of those. I'm ex hardcore Starsiege player, so probably more than 3.

I have Archon (well, Lady) sculpted in... I don't know, 50%? I'm aiming at "Cordelia Rosalind goes Goth" look.

In addition, I've worked a little over Raide... erm "Warbarque".

Sadly, in Poland we would have few days of rain and overall weather crappyness, so no pics, nor progerss with board and "bigger" things that need using dremel/spray cans.

So I guess I will finish sculpt tomorrow, then have few days off. Sweet. Plenty of time to work over my website.
Also noticed that "Scratchbuilt" ends with "t", not "d". Fail.
Back to top Go down
Mortis_Infernale
Slave
Mortis_Infernale

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 23:14

I hereby declare to finish the following:

- paint sails and pilot for my Raider
- finish assembling and painting three Kabalite Warriors
- paint up 4 wracks

Which pretty much is everything I got left to do (very small army) Razz
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 08:02

I will paint three Incubi, four Scourges, a Raider and a Razorwing Jetfighter.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 08:16

Bitz delivery provided, I will finish assembling and painting my second set of 15 Scourges that I started last month.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Vanq
Hellion
Vanq

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 12:32

I vow to complete my second Warrior squad (4 left!) my Incubi and their Venom, and my Talos.

After that, Raiders galore!

Kabalite Warrior
darkmark

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 20:16

After such a heavy DE month last month, I swear I was at it every day, I'm going to keep this month's threat really light. So then...

5 hellions
1 talos
maybe get some basing sorted
open a PB account to start getting photos

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Keranas
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14 2011, 22:29

If it isnt too late to make my vow, i hereby vow to complete the following tasks:

Paint 10 Warriors
Buy, assemble and paint either a Talos or a Venom
Wipe the floor with either my brothers Eldar, or my cousins Tau... Ooops, wrong place? xD
Finish up 2 2'x4' (for a 4'x4' for small games) polystyrene plates for use as a gaming surface, incl terrain

Points painted: nearing 2k
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29 2011, 09:15

How is everyone doing with their vows?
Soon time to bring out your cameras...

speedfreek wrote:
In July, I'll paint all of the below:The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! B4e53609

I'll have paint on all the models to be able to play in a tournament,
but no way I'm going to completely finish it all...

Will post pictures in a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31 2011, 22:40

Shame on me...

The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! Ea04799a
The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! 1d220a4d
The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! 536534e2
The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! Acac35e5
Back to top Go down
Archon Sussarkh
Slave

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31 2011, 23:21

I vow to paint 2 Venoms, 2 Reaver Jetbikes, 1 Ravager and 3 Trueborn Kabalite Warriors 'till the 20th of August
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 08:41

Gobsmakked wrote:
Bitz delivery provided, I will finish butt and painting my second set of 15 Scourges that I started last month.

Failed, too many distractions - vacation, guests from Australia, renovations, blah, blah, blah.

They are about 80% done, as are two new Venoms and a Razorwing that I started half-way through the month.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 08:48

Failed mine too, but that was because I got a fever with a huge longevity, and also since I tried to finish my Eldar army for a tournament - which I then couldn't go to, since I got sick! But I have actually done some of what i said I would, I painted two Incubi, two scourges and the Jetfighter. Pictures will come soon.

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Vanq
Hellion
Vanq

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 12:38

Failed, didn't finish either incubi or their Venom, but did manage to complete the Warriors.

I was distracted by a Raider I swear!

Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 17:47

Ok, here's the stuff I managed to finish:
The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! L1160301
The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! L1160305
The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! L1160309
The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! L1160313

shamroll wrote:
Back to top Go down
Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 21:31

Failed my July vow. Just couldn't bring myself to rush the wyches and the succubus.

Lots of stuff to do in August though, I should start a new vow for that...

Raucir

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 08:52

Failed the first and second parts of my vow, though instead i converted 5 Wracks, which are still PiP, along with 4 Blasterborn.
The last part of my wow, the gaming board, is finished though - and it got wiped with my brothers Craftworld Eldar a couple of times to make it feel like home for my Dark Eldar Smile

Points painted: nearing 2k
Back to top Go down
darkmark
Kabalite Warrior
darkmark

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 10:27

I just about scrapped in with my vow. Laughing I could have done a lot more, but I spent a ton of time working on my BloodAngels. I think I had DE burn out as I'd spent 2 months straight working on just DE. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monthly Vow - July - make a promise and keep it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: