THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear Empty
PostSubject: Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear   Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20 2013, 18:09

His tactic is brilliant

What he says is Bring lots of raiders then when you see them park your raiders in front for them (the enemy forces) and try to block their path. While your other forces advance, now one question guys when i flat out do i keep my units in the raiders or disembark them then throw your raiders at the enemy? Like i said i just got into DE 3 months ago and im not a master tactican but just to point out clear advantages in this tactic by naftka or faeit212
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

PostSubject: Re: Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear   Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20 2013, 21:54

Most likely they are empty, and have no upgrades.

Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear   Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 08:40

Thats 5th edition tactics, where flat-out raiders would block line sight and give cover to the rest of your forces. It relied on cover-save and that moving vehicles was hot on 6 in close combat.

Thats a copy from 5th edition Wave Serpent Spam, and is an example of blocking tactics that many armies can do.

clively
Sybarite
clively

PostSubject: Re: Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear   Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24 2013, 22:24

It's an old tactic. I use something similar in the relic mission.

Rush forward, surround the relic and let a group jump out to claim. If your lucky the raiders will only be wrecked providing some difficult terrain and 5+ cover.

PostSubject: Re: Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear   Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faeit212 's Raider Tactic unclear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: