THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

hello everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eldarofdarkness
Slave

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone!   hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24 2013, 01:57

as I mentioned in my description, i have just started collecting dark eldar and I'm in love with them already. I like the fact that they are so unique compared to other Warhammer 40k factions. all I have is one set of Kabalite Warriors, Wyches and the codex, but I plan on get a raider for my Wyches so i can get them in combat as soon as possible. Any tips and tricks that anyone likes to use would be great! Happy war-gaming and soul devouring to all!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jbwms713
Kabalite Warrior

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24 2013, 15:30

Welcome to the True Kin.

There are quite a few nice topics on tactics and army building in the respective forums - I highly suggest checking out the "things to remember" thread (or similarly titled, can't quite recall) as well. I'm new to this forum, but have been playing Dark Eldar for a number of years... and even I found a couple of refreshers and good tips there.

As far as a quick tip I can give you without bogging down this thread too much - read over the codex, maybe go over a few entries on specific units here on the forum (to understand tactics and ideas you may not have thought of yourself) and then start making a list or three. Get an idea of what you want out of a cohesive force (whatever point value you plan to collect), and then start posting them - get some feedback, make some tweaks... mind, this is primarily for if you're wanting to "buy an army" rather than "collect Dark Eldar"... if you want mandrakes because they look awesome and you want to maybe play them sometime for fun, go for it. But if you want a competitive XXXX point list, maybe buy something useful instead. I have nothing against "collecting", and both of my armies are larger and more varied than I ever tend to use on the field at once, but then again that does make rules transitions far easier.

In any case, I've already thrown up more text than planned, so I say again, welcome to the Dark City... throw out some lists, get some feedback, and revel in the shrieks of those who oppose you.

-K-
Back to top Go down
eldarofdarkness
Slave

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: thanks for the info   hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24 2013, 15:37

thank you personally for welcoming me to the forums and helping me figure out where to go, I very much appreciate it
Back to top Go down
psycheer
Kabalite Warrior
psycheer

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 13:22

I say welcome as well! Don't forget the chatango box at the bottom of the index page, feel free to dive in and chat with us!

hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everyone!   hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: