THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....

Go down 
+7
Mngwa
Paradoliak
Black Death
Balisong
Azdrubael
Count Adhemar
Eldritchwarmaster84
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... Empty
PostSubject: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27 2013, 21:34

They killed 3 riptides, (with the help of mister ravie) with ma black urple lazers, a battlesuit group and oneshotted farsight with ma urple lazer
Killed off the rest of his commander and his unit man i love this jetbikes oh and made the opponent forcefeed 28 saves with cluster caltrops and bladevanes telling ya they are nowhere near garbage.

Well his list was a farsight enclave themed list

Farsight with 3 battlesuits
Then commander with 3 crisis suits

3 riptides

He killed 5 jetbikes with smart missile systems
And only one bike squad was in reserve.

Here was my list

Archon with shadow field and venom blade with haywire grenades-100

Kabalite warriors (9) 81
Blaster
Raider- 75

Kabalite warriors(5) 45

Kabalite Trueborn -36
2 Splinter Cannons-20

2 Ravagers-210 3 Dark Lances each

Reaver Jetbike Squadron(6) 132
2 Cluster Caltrops and 2 Heat Lances- 64

Last edited by Eldritchwarmaster84 on Sun Jul 28 2013, 19:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27 2013, 22:09

If a Tau player. who can ignore cover saves pretty much at will, lost to Reaver jetbikes then they were doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28 2013, 07:35

Like not killing Reavers in reserve? ))
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28 2013, 10:26

I would venture that the Reavers can't have been in reserve for long, if at all, if they managed to kill all the stuff that the OP listed. Plus most Riptides seem to be equipped with Early Warning Overrides which means they could intercept the Reavers when they came in.
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28 2013, 17:17

Yesterday at games day: Chapter Master of the Dark Angels...

Slew the Warlord in a 20 player game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31 2013, 11:19

My reavers took out 4 SM in one unit and 2 in an unfortunate cc.
Back to top Go down
Paradoliak
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 13:49

Played a 750 game vs Tau yesterday. I had a small squad of 3 Reavers without any upgrades mostly in as point fillers, and for their versatility. I ended up winning the mission because after two of those Reavers died, my sole remaining reaver assaulted a unit of 10 firewarriors and an Ethereal within 6 inches of two Crisis suits and a Hammerhead. He survived every single shot of overwatch, then proceeded to kill the Ethereal and wipe that whole unit, taking that objective for a come from behind win.

That single unupgraded RJB killed 7 firewarriors and an ethereal over the course of 4 combats, and survived around 80 succesful hits, without his jinik saves, only his Feel No Pain. That guy single-handedly won the game, it was incredible. Had 4 other players watching and cheering on that one RJB
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 15:06

To be fair, that has nothing to do with him being a RJB though. That is entirely down to a quite extraordinarily lucky series of dice rolls that would have had the same result with virtually any model.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 20:24

Count Adhemar wrote:
To be fair, that has nothing to do with him being a RJB though. That is entirely down to a quite extraordinarily lucky series of dice rolls that would have had the same result with virtually any model.

But it's still amazing Wink
I would say that it deserves cheering even though s/he cant affect the dice rolls at all!
If we look at that through the eyes of fluff, the reaver was very skilled.
Back to top Go down
Kung Fu Hamster
Hellion
Kung Fu Hamster

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 01:55

Paradoliak wrote:
Played a 750 game vs Tau yesterday. I had a small squad of 3 Reavers without any upgrades mostly in as point fillers, and for their versatility. I ended up winning the mission because after two of those Reavers died, my sole remaining reaver assaulted a unit of 10 firewarriors and an Ethereal within 6 inches of two Crisis suits and a Hammerhead. He survived every single shot of overwatch, then proceeded to kill the Ethereal and wipe that whole unit, taking that objective for a come from behind win.

That single unupgraded RJB killed 7 firewarriors and an ethereal over the course of 4 combats, and survived around 80 succesful hits, without his jinik saves, only his Feel No Pain. That guy single-handedly won the game, it was incredible. Had 4 other players watching and cheering on that one RJB

Sounds like you've got a candidate for an Arena Champion model.
Back to top Go down
Paradoliak
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 15:39

Kung Fu Hamster wrote:
Sounds like you've got a candidate for an Arena Champion model.
And that is exactly what he is now!
Back to top Go down
Crisis_Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 18:47

My Reavers killed 6 Deathwing terminators, taken the hullpoint off a Land Raider Crusader and also wounded Belial.
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 18:49

You know you cant hurt vehicles right? That land raider shouldnt of taken any damage from the bladebvanes or clusters
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 19:22

Eldritchwarmaster84 wrote:
You know you cant hurt vehicles right? That land raider shouldnt of taken any damage from the bladebvanes or clusters
You know reavers have guns too right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11 2013, 02:37

A slap in The face for forgetting having guns on jetbikes im so used to not using them at all
Back to top Go down
Crisis_Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11 2013, 05:36

Mushkilla wrote:
Eldritchwarmaster84 wrote:
You know reavers have guns too right? Wink
Exacta!

And a lesson learned; Blasters are more manly than Heat lances against a Deathwing army. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11 2013, 15:26

Three beasts of Nurgle, in close combat somewhat amazingly! Six reavers who got charged by them, arena champion armed only with a close combat weapon. I still do not understand how they won this. They bladevaned five Bloodletters to death too Smile This is probably the best use I've had out of them so far - I tend to get carried away with how fast they move and lose them too quickly as I zoom them all the way across the table just because I can. Usually whilst making whooshing noises. Had they wrapped up the beast combat sooner, they could have heat lanced the Soul Grinder that ended up charging into combat with them, forcing them to fall back. If I'd been a bit more savvy about what the beasts were actually like, I'd have charged them myself. A lesson learned I suppose!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....   Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today My lovely Reaver Jetbikes killed.....
Page 1 of 1