THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

CheZZoR - Battle reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CheZZoR
Slave

CheZZoR - Battle reports Empty
PostSubject: CheZZoR - Battle reports   CheZZoR - Battle reports I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 15:54

So I had a couple of games last night with a small 600pt list which did quite well for me so I thought i'd start a battle report thread.

First game

Dark Eldar vs Vanilla ultramarine army.

My list - 1 haemonculus, venom blade, liquifier

4 blasterborn in a venom w/ dual cannons

5 wyches, haywire grenades, hydra gauntlets in a venom w/ dual cannons

5 wyches, haywire grenades, hydra gauntlets in a venom w/ dual cannons

1 Voidraven Bomber

His list - command squad with medic & librarian

5 man tactical squad

5 man tactical squad

5 man assault marine squad

predator

Game type - supply drop scenario of our own, every round an objectives drops down 3 d6 from the centre of the map. 48" x 48" map size, dawn of war style deployment.

So I lost the initiative and deployed second but managed to steal the initiative.

On the first turn I sent my venom with the blaster born racing up to meet the predator but failed to blow it up, only causing 1 glance. The venom shot at the tactical squad hidden in ruins on the left hand side of the map and managed to kill 1 and wound the librarian.

one venom went up to the middle of the map and hid behind some terrain out of sight, lurking in wait for the assault marines to make their move. The haemonculus followed them.

Other venom hung back and took some pop shots at a tactical squad who were lurking in ruins, but failed to wound.

His turn 1 he managed to pop my venom with the blaster born in killing 2 of them and pinning the other 2.

His assault marines did exactly as I expected and moved up to try an assault on my venom in the centre but weren't close enough to charge them.

No other casualties for me this turn.

My turn 2.

My venom in the centre moved 6" and the wyches disembarked, joined by the haemonculus they all moved up a bit closer to the assault marines. The haemonculus rolled a 2 for ap on the liquifier and melted 3 of the assault marines. The venom hidden at the back managed to kill another one and caused the last assault marine to flee.

The venom at the front which had the wyches in took shots at a tactical squad in the open managing to kill 1.

My voidraven came on but failed to wreck the Predator, only causing another glance.

His turn 2.

His assault marine rallied (they shall know no fear) and turned back to come for my wyches. He valiantly charged them but my haemonculus melted him with his liquifer in overwatch.

Not much else happened this turn, He focused a lot of fire on to my flyer but didn't manage to get any hits.

My turn 3.

Void raven flew over the top of the command squad, dropped it's mine and nuked 2 of them. The blaster born got back up and nuked the last hull point off the predator.

The wyches & haemonculus moved over to the tactical squad, haemonculus melting another couple.

The second venom dropped it's wyches behind cover and out of sight, ready to pounce on an objective in the next turn. It then moved out and shot at the marines in the ruins, accompanied by the other venom. They sprayed splinter shots but only caused 1-2 wounds.

His turn 3.

Sensing desperation he kept pouring fire in to my voidraven but unlucky rolls meant nothing could hit the speeding flyer. At this point he didn't have much left to shoot with and that concluded his turn 3.

my turn 4.

Not much left to do now for me either but to mop up what was left on the table and move my wyches on to objectives.

the flyer flew off the table to get back in to position on the next turn but we pretty much called it at this stage.

I'll post the second game report later on.
Back to top Go down

CheZZoR - Battle reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: