THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What are Hellions good at?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

What are Hellions good at? Empty
PostSubject: What are Hellions good at?   What are Hellions good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 00:31

Their T3 1 wound jump infantry with decent CC and hit and run. Im think these guys are for pinsir attacks and suprize alpha strike.
Please tell me whats the use for this unit Smile
Back to top Go down
Talos
Kabalite Warrior
Talos

PostSubject: Re: What are Hellions good at?   What are Hellions good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 07:24

What do hellions bring to the table
s4 cc atacks and poison shooting

In assult they have a decent atack stat, but lack armour and other saves. Yes they are wyches on skybords, no they dont have a dodge save. And at range they get eaten by bolterfire, wwith no save whatsoever.
And ther shooting is not as good as splinter avible anywhere else in the codex.

Now how do you suprise alpha strike with them? deepstrike or run forwards and shoot? Point for point ther shooting will not impress, and if the are within charge range, they are within bolter range.....

The baron does however ad a thing or two, if you whant to feld hellions, consider the baron for a hq.
Back to top Go down
http://www.olasart.se
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: What are Hellions good at?   What are Hellions good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 07:43

Can I suggest using the Search function? There are several threads on the subject of Hellions already. No need to start a new topic.

Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: What are Hellions good at?   What are Hellions good at? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 09:17

Locking this thread. Please use the search function in future, there are many great discussion on hellions. The original post of this thread does not have enough content to merit it's own thread.

Eldritchwarmaster84 I have noticed that you have been spamming new threads with questions, that could have all been answered by doing a basic search, or reading the wonderful tactica linked at the top of this section. PLEASE in future make topics with actual substance.

Thanks.

-Mush

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are Hellions good at?   What are Hellions good at? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are Hellions good at?
Page 1 of 1