THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are  Empty
PostSubject: A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are    A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 17:26

A shredder is good for the jetbikes because with the moblity they have they can take out alot of infantry but then again the Cluster Caltrop and Bladevane combo is better i think shooting and jumping back is more of an efficent survival tactic thats just me tell me what you think Wink
Back to top Go down
Crisis_Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are    A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 18:38

Eldritchwarmaster84 wrote:
A shredder is good for the jetbikes because with the moblity they have they can take out alot of infantry but then again the Cluster Caltrop and Bladevane combo is better i think shooting and jumping back is more of an efficent survival tactic thats just me tell me what you think Wink

I personally would love the disintegrator cannon on them. The firepower would allow them to become even more effective in their anti-infantry role, and would also function well as a light vehicle destroyer due to their unparalleled ability to get to the flanks or rear of vehicles.

Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are    A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 20:30

Nippy Blasters for AT, Vanes&Caltrops for AI, EJB move for jump-shoot-hide, move&Turbo 48" for end-game objectives&Linebreaker...aren't they already one of the most versatile units in the whole game?!?

A dizzie wouldn't be very fluffy, it's a long-barreled gun that would look odd on a bike.

The option of Haywire Grenades would be the only think I would like to add, as they are Wyches on Skateboards, so running them as Haywire hit-and-runners would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are    A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 21:56

This is the wrong section of the forum for this discussion.

You have already started a discussion on Reavers recently so I see no need for you to have to create another thread.

You have already been PMed regarding your multiple threads opened across the forum without searching for similar topics.

Please do not let it continue.

Thread closed.

Sky.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are    A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 3rd Weapon choice for Reaver Jetbikes would make them alot more versatile then they are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-
Jump to: