THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bymis
Hellion
bymis

My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List Empty
PostSubject: My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List   My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 20:27

Hey all,

Well i've finally finished writing my first proper list for the Dark City looking for some love and some critic.

HQ
Duke Sliscus - 150
Haemonculi - 50

Elites
5 Incubi - 180
Raider
Trophies and Sails

4 Kabalite Trueborn - 143
2 Shardcarbines
2 Splinter Cannon's
Venom
Splinter Cannon

4 Kabalite Trueborn - 173
4 Blasters
Venom
Splinter Cannon

Troops
1 Hekatryx with agoniser - 199
7 Wyches
7 Haywire Grenades
1 Razorflail
Raider
Sails

5 Kabalite Warriors - 125
1 Blaster
Venom
Splinter Cannon

1 Blaster
Venom
Splinter Cannon

1 Blaster
Venom
Splinter Cannon

Heavy Support
2 Ravagers with Flickerfields - 230

Comments
The Duke is going with the splinter full venom. The Haemonculi is going in the incubi's raider with them.

I'm disappointed as i was trying to get a bigger boat of warriors and include a dark lance but i couldn't seem to work it out.

Not sure i like the venom spam for the 3 warrior squads and might try and play around with getting them into a raider instead but not sure how this is going to play out some comments and critic is more than welcomed Smile
Back to top Go down
Incubi Death
Hellion
Incubi Death

PostSubject: Re: My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List   My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14 2011, 23:06

Some things that I would like to say are, that you should probably put the second splinter cannon on the all venoms or at the least the one with the duke going into it. That's basically it from me.
Back to top Go down
bymis
Hellion
bymis

PostSubject: Re: My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List   My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15 2011, 19:32

Thanks.

They all have the second splinter cannon thats why i've mentioned it as its the only thing different.

Thanks i've spent ages looking through the codex and came up with that I've got an alternative list with 6 Wyches and then 2x 5 Warriors and a Raider full of 10

I'm going to but enough to do the list above and then just add more models bit by bit.

I love the scourges too beautiful models Smile Use them as a flying devestator squad Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List   My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Shooty 1500 Dark Eldar List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: