THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My army list (1477/1500 pts)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poompkin
Slave
Poompkin

My army list (1477/1500 pts) Empty
PostSubject: My army list (1477/1500 pts)   My army list (1477/1500 pts) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 22:11

Lelith

15x Wyches
3x Hydra gauntlets
Hekatrix
Venom blade

10x Kabalite warriors
Splinter cannon
Raider
Disintegrator
Splinter racks
Night shields
Torment GL.
Aethersails

10x Kabalite warriors
Splinter cannon
Raider
Dark Lance
Splinter racks
Night shields
Torment GL.
Aethersails

10x Kabalite warriors
Splinter cannon
Raider
Dark Lance
Splinter racks
Night shields
Torment GL.
Aethersails

3x Kabalite trueborn
2x Splinter cannons
Venom
Splinter cannon
Nightshield

3x Kabalite trueborn
2x Splinter cannons
Venom
Splinter cannon
Nightshield

Voidraven bomber
2x Necrotoxin
2x Shatterfield

Talos pain engine
Ichor injector
Haywire blaster

Total - 1477 pts

My tactic is to send the wyches and pain engine in combat as quick as possible, and let the pain engine shoot at veichles on its way. While the veoms and raiders just fly around and fire alot of shots.
Each venom has 4 splinter cannons and 1 splinter rifle (24 shots at 36" and 25 shots at 24").
The raiders has a bit of firepower aswell, but will be used to either shoot on veichles with its dark lance or units with its splinter weapons (depends on what is best to take at that moment).

If I have messed up some of the prices, please do correct me. I wrote a little bit of this list from the top of my head because I don't have the book in front of me all the time.

Last edited by Poompkin on Wed Aug 14 2013, 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: My army list (1477/1500 pts)   My army list (1477/1500 pts) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14 2013, 08:42

You are not allowed to post the exact point cost of wargear, as it's against the forum rules. Please edit your post accordingly. Thanks Wink

*Mod hat off*

A few suggestions:
-You are spending way too many points on upgrades for those raiders, considering your list is hybrid (mix of foot and mechanised units). I would drop all the upgrade including the night shieds. Night shields are an all or nothing investment and are a lot less effective in hybrid lists like this one (as your opponent will just shoot the models without night shields instead, unlike when everything has night shields where some units will miss out on shooting completely).
-As you are running a large squad of wyches on foot, I would recommend taking a Phantasm grenade launcher, It gives them defensive grenades which have some really nice perks.
-I wouldn't bother wasting points on missiles for the voidraven, it's job is to shoot down aircraft and hunt tanks, it shouldn't be shooting at infantry. If you want missiles take the razorwing as it comes with four mono scythe missiles free.
-The Ichor injector is a terrible weapon as the Talos can ID anything T5 or less with smash attacks, anything above T5 the ichor injector only has a 1/6 chance of causing ID too. Haywire is also a bad choice as it rellies on your list having several haywire blasters (and you only have one). I would swap those out for a twinlinked liquifier and a twinlinked splinter cannon. However considering you are running foot wyches I would probably opt for a cronos that way you can get pain tokens on your wyches as soon as possible.

Hope that helps. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Poompkin
Slave
Poompkin

PostSubject: Re: My army list (1477/1500 pts)   My army list (1477/1500 pts) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14 2013, 16:48

Sorry about the points thing.

Thanks for the suggestions, will look into that.
But I use the foot soldiers as meatshields aswell as a way to get rid of what my skimmers can't.
And some of the things I added on the raiders was mostly for filling up empty space aswell as helping when it acctualy can.

I've yet to try out my list though, I'm still gathering units and painting. So when I have tried it out, I will know what I can swap out and fix. But these suggestions are thing I will take into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My army list (1477/1500 pts)   My army list (1477/1500 pts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My army list (1477/1500 pts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: