THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?

Go down 
+2
The Red King
Eldritchwarmaster84
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? Empty
PostSubject: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 00:51

I one question is what would we get? Maybe well get a sword that does a special effect or maybe even something identical to Distortion ( i hope so) since Dark Lances and Bright lances are the same.
Well maybe gain a way to Actually outflank instead of just mandrakes being able to. Bring up your ideas and comment:lol!: Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 07:29

Bright lance doesn't have distort, it's D-cannon. And I totally agree we need more outflank and such as I think infiltrate sucks lol.

Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 10:32

Um infiltrate confers to outflank lol. And bright lances dont have distort. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 10:34

Some of our weaponry is identical like our dark lance and bright lance which dont have distort
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 11:21

Hm... I hope we get to keep our current weapons, only change shredders to be template or simply buff it.

But getting infiltrate/outflank would be nice, especially on our transports! Perhaps expensive vehicle upgrade that simply allows infiltrate/outflank? Turn 1 assaults would be very DE Wink

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 13:38

Infiltrators cant assult T1 can they?
I think our CC weapons are pretty much sorted.
I do think we should get a lot more Eldar stuff, we might have given up shurikens for poison, but thats no reason to give up prism cannons and such

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 14:09

Webway Locus - 75 Points
Once per game, the bearer of this device may use it at the start of any of his turns to generate D3+1 Webway Portals that can be placed anywhere on the table. Each portal scatters D6" in a direction determined by a scatter dice. Each Webway Portal is thereafter treated in the same way as the Webway Portal on page 62 of Codex Dark Eldar except that vehicles may also use the portals to enter play from reserve.

facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 14:14

DominicJ wrote:
Infiltrators cant assult T1 can they?
Hm... This may be something I've missed. What if the raider is infiltrating, but the units inside are not? Rule bending! Maybe it works with outflanking, gotta check it out.

I'm still hellbent on attempting T1 assaults!

@Count - 2-4 portals is nice! It would be easier if our current portal rules would change to let vehicles through...

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 14:16

facelessabsalom wrote:
@Count - 2-4 portals is nice! It would be easier if our current portal rules would change to let vehicles through...
I agree. Allowing vehicles through the portal and allowing assault after entering via the portal would be game changers as far as making DE competitive.

Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 18:52

Please take the time to look at what has already been posted elsewhere on the forum before posting any new thread, but especially pure wishlisting ones such as this. Yes, they are fun, but they should always be as tightly focused as possible, and chances are they have already been done by someone else. It is also more convenient for everyone if such information is kept together to make it easier to find when using the search button.

We already have the following where this could have gone:

"SOOO Do you think We will get a 6th addition codex?" [DE Discussion]
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6187-sooo-do-you-think-we-will-get-a-6th-addition-codex

"To Forge World, from the Dark City." [DE Discussion]
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t2822-to-forge-world-from-the-dark-city

"What sort of giant walker or MC might DE get?" [DE Discussion]
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6624-what-sort-of-giant-walker-or-mc-might-de-get

And we have the entire Rules Development section where members can work on more or less plausible additions to our ranks and armoury. And it already includes a handy thread entitled "General DE Wishlist".
http://www.thedarkcity.net/f20-rules-development

Thread closed.
Gob.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?   Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artifacts of the Dark Kin? Would we keep the current ones plus more?
Page 1 of 1