THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chaos Daemon prince list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Chaos Daemon prince list Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Daemon prince list   Chaos Daemon prince list I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31 2013, 22:59

Im trying to figure out if 2-6 Daemon princes with wings and power/warpforged armor can do something at 1250.
Please comment. I tryed the daemon princes out and so far they are good but tactically whats better, bringing different units or equipping the princes differently. Just trying to see before i buy lots of things for chaos.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Daemon prince list   Chaos Daemon prince list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01 2013, 12:58

Best advice I can give you is use "google".

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Daemon prince list   Chaos Daemon prince list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01 2013, 17:28

Mushkilla wrote:
Best advice I can give you is use "google".
+1

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Daemon prince list   Chaos Daemon prince list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01 2013, 20:14

As I've said in another thread, try daemons40k.blogspot.co.uk. Good read on daemons related stuff, especially flying circus. There are some battlereports and army lists in there as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Daemon prince list   Chaos Daemon prince list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Daemon prince list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-
Jump to: