THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 Iron Hands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

1500 Iron Hands Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Iron Hands   1500 Iron Hands I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06 2013, 01:02

Chapter Master, Bike, Thunder Hammer, Artificer armour, The shield eternal, 250pts

Ironclad Dreadnought, Heavy flamer, Ironclad assault launchers, Drop pod, 190pts

Tactical Squad, 10 man, Meltagun, Missile launcher, Razorback, Lasplas 240pts

Tactical Squad, 10 man, Meltagun, Missile launcher, Rhino, 200pts

5 man Bike Squad, 105pts

Thunderfire Cannon, 100pts

3 Devastator Centurions, Missile launchers, Lascannons, Omniscope, 290pts

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

1500 Iron Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Iron Hands   1500 Iron Hands I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06 2013, 03:42

Oh no, MAN OVERBOARD!

Save him!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

1500 Iron Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Iron Hands   1500 Iron Hands I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06 2013, 05:46

Gobsmakked wrote:
Oh no, MAN OVERBOARD!

Save him!
He's dead to me now Razz 

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

1500 Iron Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Iron Hands   1500 Iron Hands I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06 2013, 15:07

I havent seen the book yet, so this is just conjectur more than critique at the current moment...

Is the chapter master really worth the points over the captain??? I mean your paying LR prices for what exactly that a captain cant do the same (I heard the CM got an attack over the captain, but is that it???)

If the razorback got more expensive (like Ive heard) why run it at all??? I think a rhino might just be enough with a few changes to the list.

The thunderfire worth it??? Or do you just want the ignore cover shots???

also no grav gun on the centurions??? It already has ML and you have melta abound, plus a drop pod dread to cram down their throats. I would really think you want to deal with riptides and the like with the grav guns.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

1500 Iron Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Iron Hands   1500 Iron Hands I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06 2013, 20:03

Chapter Master is a truck load of points I agree, but he's a monster and not going anywhere quickly. T5, 2+ armour save, 3++ invun, 6+++ feel no pain, it will not die, adamantium will and eternal warrior. He'll hit most stuff like a freight train.

Razorback itself got more expensive but the weapons came down so there's no difference.

I've always liked thunderfires, I need at least one for the theme though.

I'm not sold on the grav weapons, it's the range that I am not fond of, I don't really want them 24 away, its an aggressive army with a solid firebase.

TAKE 2:

Chapter Master, Artificer armour, Thunder hammer, Space marine bike, The shield eternal, 250pts

Venerable Dreadnought, Multi-melta Heavy flamer, Drop pod, 170pts

Tactical Squad, 10 man, Flamer, Missile launcher, Flakk missiles, Rhino, 205pts

Tactical Squad, 10 man, Flamer, Plasma cannon, Razorback, 215pts

Bike Squad, 5 man, 2 Melta guns, 125pts

Centurion Devastator Squad, Missile launchers, Grav-cannon and grav-amp, Omniscope, 290pts

Predator, Lascannons, 115pts

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

1500 Iron Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Iron Hands   1500 Iron Hands I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07 2013, 13:57

That chapter master is OP. What is that eight attacks with AP2 on the charge? And his saves and toughness to boot. Grav weapons are interesting but I'm still not sold. Also I like Preds in the list more than thunderfires but thunderfires are so IH. I'm liking the list. IWND does not work on thundefires and rhinos and razors with it are better but not OP at all. I think it shines at AV12+. But an IWNS bike squad accompanied by the chapter master is going to be in a lot of allied lists, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1500 Iron Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Iron Hands   1500 Iron Hands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Iron Hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Warhammer 40,000 Discussion
-