THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A few questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bveazey
Hellion

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: A few questions   A few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 14:18

Before I ask my questions, I dont want to have the rules spelled out for me. I understand some feel asking forums for rules verbatum is a way to circumvent not owning the book. Having said that, I would appreciate a point in the right direction so to speak.

I am looking to put together my own spreadsheet of quick rules reference.

If anyone knows the exact page number in the rulebook that I can find my answer, that would be awesomesauce.

How far can an open topped, fast, skimmer move and how far can it flatout/turbo?

Does the flickerfield increase a jink to a 4+?

Can a large blast scatter and hit my razorwing?

How far can an open topped, fast, skimmer move and shoot all of its weapons at full bs?

How far can an open topped , fast, skimmer move and have all of its embarked units fire at full bs?

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 14:38

bveazey wrote:
How far can an open topped, fast, skimmer move and how far can it flatout/turbo?
Open topped makes no difference to movement. The rules for both fast vehicles and skimmers are on page 83 of the rulebook.

Quote :
Does the flickerfield increase a jink to a 4+?
No. Flickerfields give an invulnerable save.

Quote :
Can a large blast scatter and hit my razorwing?
No

Quote :
How far can an open topped, fast, skimmer move and shoot all of its weapons at full bs?
Open topped makes no difference to movement. The rules for both fast vehicles and skimmers are on page 83 of the rulebook.

Quote :
How far can an open topped , fast, skimmer move and have all of its embarked units fire at full bs?
The rules for passengers shooting can be found under "Fire Points" on page 78 of the rulebook.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 16:40

There is a reference in the back of the rulebook too, which has some of the info you asked.
I would be totally lost without it Very Happy
But having a spreadsheet could really help too, since some DE-specific stuff cant be found everywhere, and it usually takes a while to dig out the pages.
Back to top Go down
bveazey
Hellion

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 17:18

I can only find in the book where it references how far a fast vehicle can move and how far a skimmer can move, but not a fast skimmer?
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 17:21

"Fast" only changes the flat out, not the base move
It also adjusts weapons that can be shot whilst moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few questions
Page 1 of 1