THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Question about ork glyphs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Question about ork glyphs Empty
PostSubject: Question about ork glyphs   Question about ork glyphs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21 2013, 07:42

How big are the ork glyphs from forge world? http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Etched_Brass/ETCHED-BRASS-SMALL-ORK-GLYPHS.html

I noticed the brass is small, but I wanted to get these for a friend because he is custom making all his tanks -battlewagons, battle fortress' - and they look amazing, but they need glyphs to pop out more. so I wanted to get these -he is new, and has about 1000 pts with 3 custom battlewagons so far, 40 boys, 5 lootas, 1 Ghazghkull Thraka, 10 or so nobs, and 3 Deff Koptas. along with his Battle Fortress, semi done. -

So, would this be a good gift, and how big are they exactly?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Question about ork glyphs   Question about ork glyphs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21 2013, 08:21

Question about ork glyphs DSCF3871

The markings on the cutting board are, I believe, in inches (the Forgeworld site lists the dimensions of their brass sprue as 80mm (3.2 inches) by 120mm (4.75 inches) so that should help you draw your own conclusion).

So the sprue has pieces appropriate for infantry models (the smallest plates appear proper sized to attach to the backs of Ork models) up to ones better suited for larger vehicles (the biggest glyphes being about as wide as an Ork model itself)

Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Question about ork glyphs   Question about ork glyphs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21 2013, 15:22

ok, thanks
Nice to find this somewhere because I looked everywhere for sizes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about ork glyphs   Question about ork glyphs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about ork glyphs
Page 1 of 1