THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

not meanibg to copy the post below.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forest1990
Slave

not meanibg to copy the post below. Empty
PostSubject: not meanibg to copy the post below.   not meanibg to copy the post below. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 14:28

But picked up some space marines (generic) &some orks. Still identifying all the models but wanted to know if theirs any ally options for a 1000pt game. (Local tourny) spacemarine devistators and terminators seems like good options but so doesnt a barrage of big guns/lobbas and shock attack gunz.

With the DE bouncng in raiders thell destroy infantrys and they will always be more then 6" away for the "AOD" rules.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: not meanibg to copy the post below.   not meanibg to copy the post below. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 16:14

Allies are permitted at any points level. You can't ally with Black Templars or Blood Angels and are only Desperate Allies with other chapters.

forest1990
Slave

PostSubject: Re: not meanibg to copy the post below.   not meanibg to copy the post below. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 19:57

Im aware. The SM i have have no faction yet so im trying to find out wat would benefit before i paint. And what could i take for a 1000 pt game without takeing too much from my main force
Back to top Go down
Warptime
Slave
Warptime

PostSubject: Re: not meanibg to copy the post below.   not meanibg to copy the post below. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13 2013, 22:19

I wouldn't recommend Allies at such a low points level, you detract too much from killy things and only end up hindering yourself. This is especially so with desperate allies.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not meanibg to copy the post below.   not meanibg to copy the post below. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not meanibg to copy the post below.
Page 1 of 1