THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings from Germany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jochmann
Slave
Jochmann

Greetings from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28 2013, 14:57

Good day to you, fellow Archons.

What a lovely sitey you created in the webway, I am looking forward to explore it thoroughly.
I am 29 years old and living in Berlin, Germany.
I play WH40k since 2003 and Dark Eldar since 2 years - well, honestly I fight them mostly, since it is my brothers army, I am more tauish.
Nevertheless, I like the style and feeling of this dagger of an army and enjoy fielding them occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Greetings from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Germany   Greetings from Germany I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2013, 22:15

Hello Jochman,

Excellent to hear that you enjoy playing DE so much, I hope to hear lots more from you about that!

We all think this is a lovely site, too. Everyone puts a lot of effort into, and we hope that it serves the need of the DE community as much as possible as it continues to grow.

Don't be shy about contributing. Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Germany
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: