THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

blasts and wound allocation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

blasts and wound allocation Empty
PostSubject: blasts and wound allocation   blasts and wound allocation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29 2013, 01:02

I am reffing a game right now between... well it doesn't matter who. The question is, the rule for blasts say that you work out the unsaved wounds and work it out as a normal shooting attack. Does this mean what is under the blast marker? that would make most sense to me, however it doesn't say. So, if you work out wounds and saves, then any UNSAVED wounds are worked out like a normal shooting attack then peeps that weren't even under the blast take a wound???? what if a person was under there that had a 2+ armor? he takes a wound in a group that needs a 4+? please someone clarify if they can. Thank you

Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: blasts and wound allocation   blasts and wound allocation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29 2013, 05:56

As the rule states, you work out wounds normally. The blast just determines how many are hit. It is still the models closest to the firing unit that are hit first (even if they were not under the blast template.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: blasts and wound allocation   blasts and wound allocation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29 2013, 09:14

Barrage weapons target those under the blast but normal blast weapons do not and wounds are allocated to the closest model as normal.

SERAFF
Sybarite
SERAFF

PostSubject: Re: blasts and wound allocation   blasts and wound allocation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2013, 07:29

Does it mean that if I hit several models from 2 different units, all the wounds will go only to the target unit? Even if there were a lonely almost dead soldier?

Sybarite
Tiri Rana

PostSubject: Re: blasts and wound allocation   blasts and wound allocation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30 2013, 08:16

Nope, hits are allocated to units, not models. So if you hit one model from unit A and three models of unit B, you allocate one hit to unit A and three hits to unit B.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blasts and wound allocation   blasts and wound allocation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blasts and wound allocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: