THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar/ dark eldar builds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

Eldar/ dark eldar builds Empty
PostSubject: Eldar/ dark eldar builds   Eldar/ dark eldar builds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 01:19

I have found the wraithknight with sun cannons and a scatter laser to be invaluable in my list, along with a wraith lord twin linking his BL... Has done me pretty well, that and rangers. What are some of the lists y'all have come up with to synergize with us? I like the sun cannon so we can focus the venoms elsewhere than those pesky termies. The only problem is when you have extreme target saturation. Great against SM, haven't found it to be all that good at armies like Tau. However, T8 is amazing and hard to bring down. Also, the crimson hunter seems to be a more viable option if you have it with an exarch, it is an Ariel assassin! Done me very well. What are some y'all have done?

Taffy10
Hellion
Taffy10

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/ dark eldar builds   Eldar/ dark eldar builds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 08:35

As allies I run some rangers, farseer and usually some reapers. The reaper exarch with fast shot on an aegis defense line gun has worked wonders for me at intercepting

If I know my enemy likes to flyer spam I sometimes take war walklers too. For apocalypse I never play without my titan

I only really pick the ally units that something in our dex cant do

Its all about the pleasure of watching your opponents prized asset crumble to dust..... The look on their face is priceless lol!
Back to top Go down
eris
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/ dark eldar builds   Eldar/ dark eldar builds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 11:31

Farseer with a jetbike and shard for fearless beasts and some guide support.
mantle jetbike autarch with lance and melta (if not running beasts) to roam and annoy.
scatter laser wave serpents for extra shooting and ignores cover.
frie prism as a decoy fire magnet taking shots that would be going at flimsier targets.
3 man jetbike squads for cheap troops that can contest or take objectives late game.

those are my standard go-to units.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/ dark eldar builds   Eldar/ dark eldar builds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 11:40

eris wrote:
Farseer with a jetbike and shard for fearless beasts and some guide support.
Been trying this lately and must say it absolutely rocks. Last week I was lucky enough to get Fortune on the Farseer for rerolling saves. Three Necron Annihilation Barges shot at the unit scoring 27 hits and killing a grand total of 3 Khymerae! Very Happy 

Also, when combined with Prescience for rerolls to hit, the unit became utterly deadly in combat, destroying 3 allied Obliterators and all 3 Barges.

Tyrant Lord 73
Hellion
Tyrant Lord 73

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/ dark eldar builds   Eldar/ dark eldar builds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 20:15

I usually run a JB farseer with a big unit of reavers, I've found he really adds to the units survivability especially against ignores cover weapons with that lovely 3+/4++ of his. I usually run 5 rangers too which are great for sitting on an objective (something DE aren't so good at). Other than that I've used warpspiders to good effect once. I'd love to run some windriders to complement my reavers but I can't face paying money for such ugly models so that's not going to happen until they get an update.

See the Scything Tempest in action
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar/ dark eldar builds   Eldar/ dark eldar builds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar/ dark eldar builds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: