THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Some fixes that came to my mind

Go down 
+2
notts
SERAFF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SERAFF
Sybarite
SERAFF

Some fixes that came to my mind Empty
PostSubject: Some fixes that came to my mind   Some fixes that came to my mind I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 13:20

I looked through http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6262-some-random-silly-ideas-that-popped-into-my-head by BarkingAgatha and I like most of the ideas.
In order to avoid necroposting I would like to say a couple of words in a new topic.

First of all I would fix Vect.
He should get a possibility to make AP2 attacks. For example he could halve the numbers of his attacks in exchange to AP2.

Then I would give a possibility for or vehicles to take a Skilled Rider upgrade.
It is unfair, that well armored Eldar or Tau vehicles have 4+ cover from jink, while our light and fast as hell transports have only standard 5+.
Actually I also like the idea of using nightshields for applying the Night Fight rule to a vehicle, but it's too cheesy IMHO.

As for exploding transports. Raiders could have the following rule - if there is an explosion on a penetrating hit roll, the vehicle is wrecked instead.
No really - our raiders are just light and fast flying boats. They made of cardboard, there is nothing to explode (the boats use sails!!! not thermonuclear engines with big fuel tanks). On the other hand Dark Eldar are smart and the will not fly to charge on a big powder keg.

It would be also cool to use Lhamean for a boosting poisoned weapon for a unit.
For example, once per game a chosen unit could roll 2+ to wound from his poison weapon.
Back to top Go down
notts
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Some fixes that came to my mind   Some fixes that came to my mind I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 14:28

razorwings Need twinlinked darklances, or missiles to shoot at individual targets. Scourges need a fix but not sure what.

I don’t like “non exploding” vehicles, my idea would be to improve mobility- can shoot as normal if moving 12 inches, and assault out of the transport if moving 12 inches. If that was too powerful, they could “quasi-snapshot” at 5+, and lose fleet if moving 12 inches before charging out. Butttt now I’m wishlisting.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Some fixes that came to my mind   Some fixes that came to my mind I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 18:29

All our vehicles can shoot normal if moving 12 inches, they are fast ones.
But adding the ability to shoot normal for passengers, and assault out of transport if moving 12 inches, sounds pretty neat.
Scourges would probably just require a small points drop, and maybe some way to fire dark lances when moving?

I am also highly expecting some sort of modified battle focus for dark eldar wyches, one that allows both running and charging on the same turn. Also possible to simply give the same battle focus to all forces regularly, that would be neat too, and useful with lots of kabalites.

And *sigh*... harlequin IC, I want one Sad

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Some fixes that came to my mind   Some fixes that came to my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 13:04

Quote :
and assault out of transport if moving 12 inches, sounds pretty neat.
That would break the T1 charge law.
12" deploy, 12" move, 6" disembark, 2d6" charge = 42" charge, 6" in to their deployment zone.

Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Some fixes that came to my mind   Some fixes that came to my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 13:09

There is no law against 1st turn charges. I did it this week in fact when a large Hormagant unit got too close to my beasts, who promptly ate them. Very Happy

Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Some fixes that came to my mind   Some fixes that came to my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 18:03

1 squad of my wyches and 2 squads of my incubi ate through some white scar bikers turn 1 -we did the long table deployment with only a foot of deployment, whatever that setups called- He did his scout, I moved 6" disembarked 6" and charged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fixes that came to my mind   Some fixes that came to my mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some fixes that came to my mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: