THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Introducing: Null City

Go down 
+17
Axel115
Balisong
Sulphunet
Jack Frost
helvexis
Tengu
Azrael
Mngwa
Dogmar
Cavash
Mushkilla
Siticus the Ancient
Count Adhemar
Thor665
Gobsmakked
The Eye of Error
Sky Serpent
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Introducing: Null City Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 00:25

It is with great excitement that I can finally reveal our exciting new webstore, Null City!

Hosted on Zazzle, Null City is the one stop port for all of your The Dark City merchandise. We will no longer have to do one off orders that take weeks to collate without even knowing what the end result will be - you can now just visit our webstore and buy what you like.

http://www.zazzle.com/nullcity

Our resident artist, The Eye of Error was the instrumental voice and brains behind this venture and has designed all of the products so far - currently we have 9 t-shirts (in men and ladies) but we will be adding more designs, stickers and other miscellaneous items as soon as we can. Personally, I'm looking forward to getting a hoody or two.

Every shirt we sell raises $5 for us which will go into funding the site, making it better and hopefully supporting future competitions.

Anyway, I hope you're as excited as I am about this - if you have any suggestions or ideas then feel free to lay them out in here.

Sky.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 01:52

Im very excited by this store. We plan to add more items soon like hoodies, stickers, etc.

Also any shirt you see on the store can be customized for different colored shirts, you're not restricted to just black, although it is my favorite color Smile

Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 02:53

An excellent idea, thank you very much Eye.

And the fundraising side of it will be a real boon for the site and all of our activities.

Great job!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 04:12

Totally digging that glyph design - cool stuff here Eye.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 09:10

The Eye of Error wrote:
you're not restricted to just black, although it is my favorite color Smile
Well, it's so slimming. Just what any self-respecting Dark Eldar needs.

Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 10:54

Well, now I know where part of my next paycheck will go! Really love the designs - though the glyph is a definite favourite! My only minor complaint is no bright red option - the reds they have are rather muted. Oh well, there's always maroon.

Great work, you guys!

Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 11:59

Awesome!! Now that we have T-Shirts can we do TDC sponsored events? Love the designs btw. Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 12:49

Ah, most delightful! After scouring my mind a few weeks ago and asking "What's the Null City?" I finally have an answer Razz

I'm glad to see this up and running. Can't wait to see what's to be added in the future. I'll be sure to get shirt.

Introducing: Null City YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 14:07

Mushkilla wrote:
Awesome!! Now that we have T-Shirts can we do TDC sponsored events? Love the designs btw. Very Happy
Part of the plan is to use the profit we make from shirt sales towards sponsoring awesome contests in the future...with prizes!!!

We haven't worked the details out completely on what those said contests would be, but it's in the works.

Exciting stuff around here!

Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 14:34

So this is what has become of the forum wide T-Shirt order Very Happy Cool stuff although the price combined with shipping to western Europe is quite high. I remember the combined order costing like 5-10$ per shirt + shipping.

Big compliments to the designer though, those shirts look gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 14:58

Dogmar wrote:
So this is what has become of the forum wide T-Shirt order :DCool stuff although the price combined with shipping to western Europe is quite high. I remember the combined order costing like 5-10$ per shirt + shipping.

Big compliments to the designer though, those shirts look gorgeous.

That's when it was 1 design, 1 shirt option in black and white and herding cats to get there, then getting no where in the end.

This way we have a full blown store where people can order a la cart, shirts, hoodies, long sleeve short sleeve, girls shirts not have to wait for the cat herding to get there. Plus it benefits for forum cause the profit will go to future events, hosting, etc.

Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 15:59

Nice to see the forum is advancing like this!
The site is pretty confusing to me though, took some time to understand it. I may pick up one someday.
Also, I love the term "cat herding"! cat

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 21:23

Eagle-eyed members will notice that there is a new 'store' section on the Navbar. Smile

I'm still waiting for a hoody...

Glyph t shirt is my favourite design.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Slave
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13 2013, 19:39

First off let me say that is is an awesome idea, and really very interesting. When I get my next check I plan on buying a couple of shirts and I'll put some photos of them up.

I had mentioned this in chat but wanted to put it here for those who do not read the chat. I think that the Dark City should offer a calendar. It could consist of a collection of fanart in which we host a competition for the 12-13 best entries, or since we already have it the best models of the year, or both. I know I would buy a calendar for sure for use in my man-cave or at work(if it is appropriate).

Really excited about the store, and hope it goes off without a hitch.

Coven of Unrelenting Madness

0-0-5 (Yes those are losses)
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2013, 04:01

Azrael wrote:
I had mentioned this in chat but wanted to put it here for those who do not read the chat. I think that the Dark City should offer a calendar. It could consist of a collection of fanart in which we host a competition for the 12-13 best entries, or since we already have it the best models of the year, or both.
Huh.  That is a very good idea, thanks Azrael!

Must mull it over.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2013, 09:25

Cat herding, what my father is doing at the moment.

(He had been feeding a female feral cat, who decided to have her kittens in one of his scrap cars.)

Id like patches, I love patches, my clothing, bags and hats are all over them.
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2013, 10:03

This is great not just for the members who are addicted to cool new DE stuff but for the site as well really happy to see how much more awesome this place keeps on getting Smile

Also awesome designs!!
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Slave
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14 2013, 22:32

Gobsmakked wrote:

Huh.  That is a very good idea, thanks Azrael!

Must mull it over.
Why thank you, I appreciate it sir!

Coven of Unrelenting Madness

0-0-5 (Yes those are losses)
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15 2013, 06:19

O joyus day. Red belly shirts would be rad. Can't wait for the questions at work.

Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05 2013, 19:37

Got my glyph shirt today, it's very, very nice! Can't wait for the weekend to start representing our colours!

The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05 2013, 19:46

Siticus the Ancient wrote:
Got my glyph shirt today, it's very, very nice! Can't wait for the weekend to start representing our colours!
Very Awesome!

Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08 2013, 02:29

Siticus the Ancient wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Sulphunet
Hellion
Sulphunet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12 2013, 05:10

Just ordered my own shirt with the website logo on it. Black long sleeve, with the words Bring the Pain on the back in red.

Why do we ride atop these elegant craft? The better to hear the screams of our prey as we ride them down, to savour the fear etched on their faces, to taste the tantalising tang of their blood in the air as an appetiser before the feast. But most of all we ride them so that the slaughter may begin as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13 2013, 19:13

Still waiting for a hoody, Eye. Wink

Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14 2013, 05:46

2 Shirts ordered!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Null City   Introducing: Null City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing: Null City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next