THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Druchii
Hellion

some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  Empty
PostSubject: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 09:53

I've been thinking about this quiestion for a while now.

A CWE strike force might have several reasons to why they would join up with their dark kin. Some "reasons" is defiantly better than others, like from dire need, like Iyanden. To a somewhat vague reason; that a mighty Farseer plainly told them to...
But what I can't understand is why a Dark Eldar raiding team would join up with anything filled to the brim with psykers?=)
Wouldn't that lead to some quite unpleasant results when they head back to the Dark City? Or is the "non psyker-thingy" Dark City exclusive only?
Back to top Go down
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 10:49

From my understanding the only reason the "non psyker-thingy" is around is to keep from having She Who Thirsts from having a beacon directly to the dark city. If He-She-It had a beacon directly to them Slaanesh could send forces directly to them. Not sure where to cite anything that supports my thoughts though.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 12:58

If commorrites would get a psyker to help them in a raid, im pretty sure they would drop them off before they go back to Commorragh. ("drop them off" meaning... well... whatever you think it means)
Also I doubt a lot of craftworlders would want to come with them anyway.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 14:05

I am not saying they would bring psychers back to Commorragh, but I do believe that as long as it is outside of the webway they would not have any more issues working with one than any other Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 14:40

Page 5 of the Codex is pretty much the explicit answer here.
The only issue with psykers is that them using their powers *within* Commoragh could draw She-Who-Thirsts.
They have literally no other issue with them.

Back to top Go down
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 15:43

Thor665 wrote:
Page 5 of the Codex is pretty much the explicit answer here.
The only issue with psykers is that them using their powers *within* Commoragh could draw She-Who-Thirsts.
They have literally no other issue with them.
I knew I saw something like that somewhere, just wasn't sure which book. My codex is locked up in our gaming club.
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2013, 16:35

This was a question I was going to ask.

This law against psychic powers...

Does It mean `No Psykers allowed in the city?`

Or `No powers to be used in the city?` (but we allow spooks provided they behave)
Back to top Go down
Druchii
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23 2013, 07:37

Thanks for the inputs guys=)
Back to top Go down
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23 2013, 08:32

I believe I read they love to torture psychers, but in the codex it also says someone brought a SM librarian, which allowed his forces to locate and get to destroying a large chunk of the city in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers    some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some pondering about joining battle with CWE psykers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: