THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hive Fleet Frosius

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26 2013, 06:01

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and Errors!

I will be finally starting my Hive Fleet -have got time now that some projects are done-
and I will be posting the first couple pictures of the horde on here sometime soon

-Yes, I'm doing a horde? Got a problem? Didn't think so Razz -

Also, as some of you know, my birthday is December 16th -yay- make sure you buy me lots of torture devices to test on the Duckdrake.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28 2013, 15:29

Hive Fleet Frosius 2s6k0pg

The top of my very first hormagaunt, his name is Joe, that Space Marine head there? He tried to shoot joe, and Joe wasn't in a good mood that day

Hive Fleet Frosius Ir2xbt

Joe is charging left in this picture -or right, if your going by how you see it-

Hive Fleet Frosius 2ikxht3

Joe charges right, because, well one of our house cats Athena was laying there -Joe challenged Athena, but, Athena tried to carry him off, wish I got a picture of that-

Hive Fleet Frosius 2heam0w

Joe is back for round two

Hive Fleet Frosius 2i1nhx5

in the end, Joe seceded and ran away, -however he ran the wrong way, as the edge of the table was there and he jumped to his death on accident, because, between you and me, -whispers- "He's kind of a special hormagaunt"
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28 2013, 17:37

CAT!!! cat 

I mean... nice looking little hormagaunt, very cute.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28 2013, 17:41

Nice work! I look forward to seeing his hivesiblings Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28 2013, 18:10

His hive siblings help him to the battlefield, If they don't he chases after paper bags.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29 2013, 21:00

I just did up a Trygon, well partially -he's all painted, I will get pictures when he is on the base painted- but later today I'll post some pictures up of him so far -he'll have a guardsmen being nommed on when he is finished-
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02 2013, 21:08

This week I am putting up some pictures of my trygon, of course... he isn't done yet, might wash his body with Drakenhof Nightshade and go through his back carapace 1-2 more times. and of course, the base isn't done. and I still need to add something special.

Hive Fleet Frosius 1zn8is3
Here is the front of my first trygon -plan to have 1 more, atleast-

Hive Fleet Frosius 2w2hrh4
Here is a view from the top

Hive Fleet Frosius 23ll3m0
Here is his back carapace that I might go do a bit more work on.

Hive Fleet Frosius Dfkcqa
Here is a view of him facing left

Hive Fleet Frosius 1621t39
Here is him facing right, having a stare down with that guardsman

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04 2013, 21:45

I like the Trygon!

To make the white seem a bit more organic I'd suggest putting some more (or darker) washes onto it. Really dark washes in the recesses do well for shading. Washing with a very light grey with a bit of blue in the mix and then highlighting again with white might also help make him look really great.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05 2013, 01:26

Alright Cavash, I'll try it out after I paint some more marines for one of my clients
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hive Fleet Frosius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Fleet Frosius   Hive Fleet Frosius I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Fleet Frosius
Page 1 of 1