THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady Empty
PostSubject: My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady   My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14 2013, 12:28

Hey guys, I have had a commission underway from The Dice Bag Lady on Facebook for a while and it is finally done:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=591352524246169&set=pb.190308987683860.-2207520000.1384431835.&type=3&theater

Really pleased with it.

If any of you are interested in getting one then I couldn't recommend her any higher. She's really professional and will work with you through messages so that you can get the bag you desire.

Looking forward to receiving it!

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Fidra
Hellion
Fidra

PostSubject: Re: My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady   My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14 2013, 13:00

This is very cool, I'm amazed at the level of intricacy! Rather fancy commissioning one for my Bad Moon orks...
Back to top Go down
Delvian
Hellion
Delvian

PostSubject: Re: My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady   My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15 2013, 00:15

What kind of price?
Back to top Go down
Fidra
Hellion
Fidra

PostSubject: Re: My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady   My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15 2013, 00:32

Delvian wrote:
What kind of price?
According to the facebook page; "they vary between £25-£30 ish, it all depends on what image you're after as that's the most complicated part. If you're still interested pop me a private message and we can chat about what it is you want, Cheers! Annie"

Seems fair to me, given the quality of the product. Can't put a price on something that's been knitted with love! Also for further information, the payment is settled only after the job is done. It's all in the info section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady   My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dice bag from The Dice Bag Lady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: