THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16 2013, 08:16

You Know Malice? The Chaos God that gets no loved but is truly chaotic? OF COURSE YOU DO!

Anyways, my friend is wanting to start up a Malice-Themed Chaos army -he is investing 2K into the game... 2K!!!!!!- and he's thinking of calling them the Warriors of Malice, as for the paint scheme, which I plan to help him with. I was thinking about making half of a marine white, and the other black, the center connects by jagged spikes of white intertwining with black ones.

As for the chaos daemon allies -Khorne daemons- to show they follow Malice I was thinking about white drybrushed onto one side of the body and black drybrushed on the other side -Regular red daemon to start with-

I was wondering if this was a good Idea, as for the weapons, I was thinking White on the black side, and black on the white side.

I haven't discussed this with him yet because I didn't know if this was a good idea

Sincerely, Malice, Chaos God of Anarchy and Terror.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16 2013, 17:32

The Sons of Malice scheme is a quarter bisecting white/black like the Howling Griffons, only black and white, not red and yellow.

Your basic concept of just a bisecting sounds good - I would note just from a modeling/fluff standpoint that he should also have them appear less mutated than the norm.

I'm not sure what that drybrush idea for the daemons would look like. I'd probably like to see a test model before I really make a call, it sounds interesting but I'm worried it would end up looking sloppy.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16 2013, 17:41

Alright Thor, thanks for the advice. and less mutated? So like marines with some chaos icons or something?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16 2013, 18:02

Pretty much. That was always an aspect of Dreadaxe - he wasn't mutated really at all, and the other Chaos servants found that strange and unnatural because he was also clearly sworn to Chaos at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17 2013, 18:55

Kaleb Daark!

Since it is half and half, I would do some heavy kit bashing and slice some variant armours up he middle, so not only do you have the black and white, you have different armour on each side.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21 2013, 05:23

maybe tengy, but that would be lots of work.
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21 2013, 19:44

Yes, but if hes prepared to put that much money and effort into the army....
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22 2013, 03:15

2000 dollars is enough for... -buys manta and some tau- point made.... He'll probably buy a Reaver Titan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions   Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos God Malice, modelling and painting suggestions
Page 1 of 1