THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello and greetings from the cold north

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TotingTenderToes
Hellion
TotingTenderToes

Hello and greetings from the cold north Empty
PostSubject: Hello and greetings from the cold north   Hello and greetings from the cold north I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20 2013, 16:33

I guess I did this in a slightly unorthodox way since my first post was my battlereport of the very first game I played as DE (which can be read here), guess I should check my message inbox more often.

I played warhammer in 2nd and 3rd edition and back then I played Eldar, I started playing again now in 6th when the new Eldar codex came out, using whatever models I still had. However I didn't like the feel of the army and had the crazy realization when browsing through the DE codex that this army seemed a lot more like the Eldar I used to play, so I started collecting their (very sweet looking) models instead and looking around the web for a race specific forum... so here I am!

Sincerely, TTT.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

Hello and greetings from the cold north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from the cold north   Hello and greetings from the cold north I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26 2013, 18:01

Greetings from the wet midlands Smile yes they do have pretty sweet models. One of the reasons I started playing them was due to the incredible plastic kits gw released

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk

Hello and greetings from the cold north
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: