THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A small Bretonnia Rumor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

A small Bretonnia Rumor Empty
PostSubject: A small Bretonnia Rumor   A small Bretonnia Rumor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21 2013, 15:37

So one of the LGS guys was really excited yesterday. He was restocking directly from GW and on the order list was some Bretonnia Archers. The guy on the phone responded with "We no longer produce that product." This got him curious so he said ok, and tried to order some Men at Arms. He got the same response. Then he tried to order the rest of the Bretonnia plastic line, and got the same response everytime. At the end he asked "Well what am I going to do? These are special ordered for a customer and you guys dont have them." The GW employee responded with "I would wait a month or two before he starts picking up models if I was him."

I know the recent rumored release schedule doesnt have Brets for till after the new edition, but normally they stop producing the plastics right before release. So maybe Brets got the green light to be pushed up???

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: A small Bretonnia Rumor   A small Bretonnia Rumor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21 2013, 16:39

Knights away!

I havent collected bretonnians in a long long time (was my first army), and never really even played them, but some of those knights look just great. I am following to see if they get anything cool.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: A small Bretonnia Rumor   A small Bretonnia Rumor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21 2013, 19:46

Interesting. The Green Knight is the one actual reason to why I would play Brets, but I believe that if they are really going to get an update soon, it is possible that I will buy at least the army book and see.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small Bretonnia Rumor   A small Bretonnia Rumor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small Bretonnia Rumor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: