THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Bloody Claw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 21:37

I just realized I never posted any pics of my army. I have been working hard on it this year and have about 5200 points painted. I have around 2k more to go. I will start with the group shots and then over the next bit post up what I have so far.

I have a few grots, wracks and a jetfighter that still need to be based, but am waiting until I finish up the few models I am working on now and will base them all at the same time Smile
Full table

Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2244

Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2245

The left flank
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2246

The mid ground
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2247

The right flank
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2248

The Coven
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2249

The Cult
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2250

The clowns
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2251

The Duke
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2252

The Lady
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2253

The beasts
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2254

The bikes
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_2255
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 21:49

Here is one of the models I am working on now. The plan is to have elements of my talos scheme and my ravager scheme together. I was going to do the dark green armor like my talos, but I think that would not work with all the red and black of the ravager, so will just leave them black with red stripes like my wyches and reavers.

Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0712
Back to top Go down
SERAFF
Sybarite
SERAFF

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 08:36

Very impressive collection! The raider is awesome. My awesome-meter is sweeping off scale from its awesomeness:)
It would be cool to see every unit on a close picture
Back to top Go down
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 13:38

Great looking army, and a fantastic board. Nice work all round. I'd love to see some close-ups on some of the units. Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to more!
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 16:54

I will start putting up some close ups shortly.

I did a little more work on the ravager last night. Hope to finish this weekend. Here it is with a ravager and a talos. I tried the talos green on one of the armor plates and didn't like how it looked with the black and red stripes. I will get red stripes on the plates, like on my warriors and wyches. The tubes will get a snot green wash to get that poisony look and the helmet will get gold trim. I am not done with the skin, I still need to put some bruising etc on it, and all the green and red gems need to go on. I have a flag coming in a bits bag so I can get a matching flag and will put some trophy spears on there as well as some chains on the bottom. Not sure what else it will need Smile

Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0714Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0715
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 17:09

Some close ups of the units
I will try to split up the next few posts into HQs, vehicles etc. But here are just some random ones.

venom with wyches-magnetized
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Montage31Kabal of the Bloody Claw Montage32
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0790

Some Harleys.
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Harleysquad

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Threeharleys

And here are two painted by my daughter.
Kabal of the Bloody Claw LaurensHarleys

Harelys on a DE shrine and coming out of a portal
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Atthewell5_zps07624856Kabal of the Bloody Claw Thetroop

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Shadowseer2

And some Incubi

Kabal of the Bloody Claw BasedfrontKabal of the Bloody Claw BasedbackKabal of the Bloody Claw Based3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Based2Kabal of the Bloody Claw Based1

And last for this post, some beasts.

Kabal of the Bloody Claw TwobeastmastersKabal of the Bloody Claw Twobeastmasters2

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Razorwindflock

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Khymereacomplete

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Khymereacomplete2

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Razorwindflockcomplete

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Masterandbeasts
Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 19:39

Wow, there's so much great stuff! Massive army, all well painted, played on a fantastic table - that's the proper way to play 40k! I really like the Talos-Ravager mix, and that shrine/portal is interesting - though for some reason it reminds me of a hand emerging from the lake, grasping the Excalibur.

Amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 19:47

That is the inspiration for the shrine. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02 2013, 01:59

Finally finished painting the Ravager Conversion. If I ever play apoc this will be the lead of my ravager formation. This is also just the kind of crazy that Vect would use so I am thinking Diaz of Destruction if I ever run a list with it.

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Conversioncomplete3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Conversioncomplete2Kabal of the Bloody Claw Conversioncomplete4Kabal of the Bloody Claw Conversioncomplete5Kabal of the Bloody Claw Conversioncomplete6Kabal of the Bloody Claw Conversioncomplete7Kabal of the Bloody Claw Conversioncomplete8
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05 2013, 01:44

Next Update: HQs

The Duke and the Lady
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Theduke1Kabal of the Bloody Claw Theduke3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Theduke4Kabal of the Bloody Claw LM1

Archon
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1006
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1008

Haemonculus
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Haemonculus1Kabal of the Bloody Claw Haemonculus3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Haemonculus2

Drazhar
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Drazhar1Kabal of the Bloody Claw Drazhar2Kabal of the Bloody Claw Drazharfinishedandbased

And Lillith
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Lillith2Kabal of the Bloody Claw Lillith

And a Baron Conversion I have to paint
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0688Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0690Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0691Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0692
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05 2013, 01:57

Next up: Troops...

Wyches

Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0471_zps413643f3
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0472_zps422a3ea6
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0473_zps95974211
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0475_zps741fc1ff
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0476_zps125c2e9f
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0477_zpsa972c7a0
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0478_zps5d2447c1
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0479_zps9d89ca43
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0480_zpsf38c3f6d
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0481_zps58995c09
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0482_zps4977f5cc
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0483_zps33be092d
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0484_zps7fea5140
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0485_zpse586c576
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0486_zpse6f65400
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0487_zpsc8d9a6a1
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0488_zps51494629

Warriors
Kabal of the Bloody Claw WarriorsfrontbackKabal of the Bloody Claw Warriors4Kabal of the Bloody Claw Warriors2Kabal of the Bloody Claw WarriorsfrontKabal of the Bloody Claw Warriors5Kabal of the Bloody Claw Warriorsback3
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06 2013, 04:01

Next are some elites. The Harlequins and Incubi are a few above, so a couple of others.

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Firstfive

Here they are with a couple of friends, now that they have joined the kabal...I tried to tie them into the overall theme of the army and added little bits from other units, like the armor from the incubi and the red gems from the vehicles...
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Firstfive3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Firstfive2

And for the other views...
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Firstfive4Kabal of the Bloody Claw Firstfive7Kabal of the Bloody Claw Firstfive6

My first three Grotesques
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Allthree
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1208
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Third
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Second
Kabal of the Bloody Claw First

And just another army shot on my desert canyon board.
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Army1
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08 2013, 04:17

Finished up my last three HQs

Kabal of the Bloody Claw ThreeHQs

The Baron
Kabal of the Bloody Claw BaronKabal of the Bloody Claw Baron3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Baron4

Urien R

Kabal of the Bloody Claw UrienKabal of the Bloody Claw Urien2

Succubus
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Succubus1Kabal of the Bloody Claw Succubus2
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10 2013, 02:45

Now for fast attack Smile

Scourges
Kabal of the Bloody Claw FirstfivefrontKabal of the Bloody Claw FirstfivebackKabal of the Bloody Claw Firstfivefront2

Reavers
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0418Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0419

old school reavers
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0293Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0294Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0295

Beastmasters
Kabal of the Bloody Claw TwobeastmastersKabal of the Bloody Claw Twobeastmasters2

The beasts
Kabal of the Bloody Claw Razorwindflock

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Khymereacomplete

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Allofthem

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Khymereacomplete2

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Razorwindflockcomplete

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Masterandbeasts
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 03:01

Now for some heavy support and transports

Ravagers

Kabal of the Bloody Claw Last22Kabal of the Bloody Claw Last2Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1390Kabal of the Bloody Claw Ravager5Kabal of the Bloody Claw Ravager3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Ravager2Kabal of the Bloody Claw Ravager4Kabal of the Bloody Claw Ravager1Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0296
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0297Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0299Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0300Kabal of the Bloody Claw  border=
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1387Kabal of the Bloody Claw Raider2-3Kabal of the Bloody Claw Raider2Kabal of the Bloody Claw Raider2-2

Razorwings

Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0806Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0258Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0812Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0813Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0261

venoms

Kabal of the Bloody Claw TworehabvenomsKabal of the Bloody Claw Tworehabvenoms2Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0789Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_0790

Magnetized Talos/Chronos: It has been based now.
Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1809Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1810Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1811Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1812Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1813Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1814Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1815Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1816Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1817Kabal of the Bloody Claw IMG_1818" />
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 11:20

Sorry for not have posting here earlier. I've taken my time to go through all the good stuff here, took a few sessions Razz

Great army, great conversions (ravager with tentacles!) and great work!
Back to top Go down
Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22 2013, 00:58

Thanks...I only have around a thousand points left to paint Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Claw   Kabal of the Bloody Claw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Bloody Claw
Page 1 of 1