THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Exodite Elites issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

Exodite Elites issues Empty
PostSubject: Exodite Elites issues   Exodite Elites issues I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02 2013, 10:10

Im pretty much planned on my Exodite army, but still have some problems.

I intend having a Worldsinger, and they will have an honour guard.

Was reading `Path of the Renegade`, for information. sadly very little of use.

They describe the honour guard as being armed with `Clanths` (a power weapon) and laslances.

(Which I find to be unlikely as laslances are a long weapon used by cavalry for poking as well as shooting, I imagine foot troops would have standard lasguns if they did not have shuriken weaponry.)

What in blazes is a CLANTH?

Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Exodite Elites issues   Exodite Elites issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04 2013, 23:57

Maybe some kind of spear would work. Or glove type weapon. Exodites are from all over the galaxy and so would likely have different versions of that weapon.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Exodite Elites issues   Exodite Elites issues I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05 2013, 16:19

Im thinking a laslance as a polearm style weapon ala Costodians (so lasblaster on the tip of the spear)

As for a Clanth, maybe a curved blade sorta High Elvish. Take Elder Scrolls or even better LotR movies style. That would look interesting. But how to make it, I wouldnt know where to begin unless you have a steady hand and some extra power swords

Oh wait... the scourge box comes with a interesting curved venom blade. That would work wonders

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Exodite Elites issues   Exodite Elites issues I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05 2013, 17:27

I'd second Shadows Revenge here. As far as I understood it, the weapon of the exodite guards is a spear / lance that has a blade and a gun implemented in the pole so you can either fight with the spear/lance/halberd kind of thing or point it forward and have it shoot laser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodite Elites issues   Exodite Elites issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodite Elites issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-