THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PainReaver
Sybarite

Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05 2013, 13:06

Interesting synergy potential?
Back to top Go down
Unholyllama
Sybarite
Unholyllama

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05 2013, 15:12

Since Inquisition is not battle brothers with either Eldar or Dark Eldar, I don't know how effective it would be to include an Inquisitorial Detachment. Including JUST Coteaz could be interesting but adding too many inquisition units (which count as desperate to DE) could cause more movement issues than benefits that they actually provide.

Regardless I'm curious to hear what others have to say on this since there may be potential.
Back to top Go down
Panic_Puppet
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05 2013, 21:58

Coteaz plus Vect for a 75% chance to seize the initiative? Plus if you win the roll for first turn, your opponent is down to a 1/36 shot of seizing the initiative (Coteaz lets you re-roll your seize dice or force the opponent to re-roll theirs). Seems like a not unreasonable base for an alpha-strike army based on cranking out maximum damage on the first turn (max out on venoms and lances). Take a Raven for decent air superiority, stick Coteaz inside it.

Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06 2013, 01:09

What's a good retinue then?
Back to top Go down
DrakeHarkonnen
Hellion
DrakeHarkonnen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06 2013, 03:05

you can bring a psyker squad with enough dudes to make it a s10 ap1 large blast, and coteaz has access to divination to give them rerolls
Back to top Go down
PainReaver
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06 2013, 03:17

Yes, the Psykerblast could give me some means to clear out tough units. Put em in a chimera and keep Dark Eldar units 7" away from them.
Back to top Go down
DrakeHarkonnen
Hellion
DrakeHarkonnen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06 2013, 05:22

you can also give the chimera heavy bolters with psybolt ammo for more longer rang firepower
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11 2013, 16:55

Interesting note. The Inquisition Codex says:

Quote :
Lord of Formosa: If an Inquisitorial detachment includes Inquisitor Coteaz, all units of Inquisitorial Henchmen Warbands in the same detachment are scoring units, even if they are not from your primary detachment.

So, even though they are Desperate Allies with us they are still scoring, as Codex>Rulebook.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition   Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar/Eldar + Inquisition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: