THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Instruction manual

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TekStyles
Slave

Instruction manual Empty
PostSubject: Instruction manual   Instruction manual I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10 2013, 10:03

Hi All,

I have been a long time admirer of this site but have not needed to post until now.

I have just purchased my first Raider of the new design and instead I got the ravage instructions.

Was hoping someone could send me a copy of the build guide so I didn't have to wing it on my first attempt.

PM me and Thanks heaps in advance.

TekStyles

Back to top Go down
Kotai
Slave

Instruction manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruction manual   Instruction manual I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17 2013, 23:37

Hi

The raider and ravager kits have the same instructions i believe. Theres just an extra sprue for the extra dark lance weapons and crew.

I find them a bit of a pain to get to glue properly.
Back to top Go down
TekStyles
Slave

Instruction manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruction manual   Instruction manual I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18 2013, 04:22

Thanks for the post. I managed to just reference some well painted models online and with the bits I couldn't see, well there weren't many pieces left so could figure it out from there.

This really is a nice model but can't help but think the new models look a little space piratey. I don't hate them though just getting sick of spiking my hands and fingers all the time.Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Instruction manual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instruction manual   Instruction manual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instruction manual
Page 1 of 1