THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Carnival Armies on parade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

Carnival Armies on parade Empty
PostSubject: Carnival Armies on parade   Carnival Armies on parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23 2013, 09:48

Hi all. I have been thinking recently of entering the gw armies on parade next year with my harlequin carnival. It takes me forever to build and paint stuff so hence why I am trying to start early. I am really looking for some cool ideas I could use on a 2x2 display hoard that would fit the theme of my army. Has anyone got any cool ideas they can suggest? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Armies on parade   Carnival Armies on parade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23 2013, 16:15

well, harlequins are the webway wardens and also have ties with the black library. So maybe build some kind of webway junction? Harlquins are also unaffected or at least less affected by Slaanesh, who usually messes with the eldar psyche when close by. So you could build a harlequin group leading an expedition to a crone world to hunt for the Tears of Isha (waystones for the CWE). For that you could build palace structures and have a nice diorama scene where your Solitaire (archon) fights a greater daemon of Slaanesh?
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Armies on parade   Carnival Armies on parade I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 05:10

How about a webway junction as Dogmar suggests. But have them encircling it with a circus tent and wagons?
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Armies on parade   Carnival Armies on parade I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 12:08

Cool ideas guys. Thanks. Yeah I like the idea of a web way portal encircled by a circus tent. Very cool

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival Armies on parade   Carnival Armies on parade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival Armies on parade
Page 1 of 1