THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas from The Dark City

Go down 
+9
Gherma
Cavash
Shadows Revenge
Baron Tordeck
commandersasha
1++
Fidra
Mngwa
Sky Serpent
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Merry Christmas from The Dark City Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24 2013, 13:44

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and healthy New Year.

It's been a pleasure watching the forum grow year after year and what looks to be another successful Santa Raid. Christmas is a time that we should all celebrate families and loved ones coming together and to me this fantastic community is another family to me.

Merry Christmas everyone and bye for now. x

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24 2013, 18:53

Happy holidays!
Family has gathered, with a few odds thrown in, but all is well, even though I now have a Hordes-figure I got as a present.
"Blighted Nyss Sorceress on Hellion". *sigh*  Rolling Eyes 

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Fidra
Hellion
Fidra

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24 2013, 19:52

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hopefully I'll actually get a model put together sometime soon so I can start contributing a little more. Smile Thank heavens for the resolutions!
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24 2013, 22:33

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a safe and enjoyable day. Santa got me 2 more Venoms so I'll get stuck into them soon! Have a great day

Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24 2013, 22:43

As I sit here, adding the final touches to the plan for tomorrow's raid on Turk-Eh, I wish everyone in the city a great day with kith and kin, and may your realspace raids be rich with pickings ;-)
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 01:21

Merry Christmas everyone

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 03:07

From over here in the Maryland of the United States of America. Merry Christmas!!!

*Disclosure* I absolutely hate this song, but this song exists because of my state. Listen at your own risk *Disclosure*

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 08:43

I really hope he's asking for crabs of the crustacean variety, Shadows...

Also, Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas from The Dark City YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Gherma
Kabalite Warrior
Gherma

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 11:26

Two venoms even for me today. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Nappen
Kabalite Warrior
Nappen

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 13:31

Merry Christmas to everyone! Waiting for my little ones to wake up and hoping the wife FINALLY gave in and put some DE under the tree Smile
Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 19:20

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Huzzah for 2 thunderfires, 5 warp spiders, and a razorwing flock to start off my beast pack!

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 23:03

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope that you and your families have/had a wonderful day together.  It never fails to be the best part of the year to sit around together and watch the enjoyment on our kids' faces. ( and mine, got some new paints and a gift certificate for an advance-ordered 'Nid codex  Very Happy  )

All the best for a prosperous raiding season in 2014.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25 2013, 23:47

Merry Christmas everyone. Had both sets of parents over to dote on our little boy and spoil him rotten. Now just need to find somewhere to put all his new toys.

Santa did bring me an airbrush though so hopefully my painting will kick into a new gear.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from The Dark City   Merry Christmas from The Dark City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas from The Dark City
Page 1 of 1