THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 point list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedarkling
Slave

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20 2014, 22:44

Hey guys I'm getting back into the hobby the last time i played was back in 4th edition so can you guys have a look at the lists below and tell me if they are any good or any tweeks you would recommend and which one you think would perform best.

archon,shadow field, venon blade
4 incubi, raider, flicker field, disintegrator cannon
5 warriors, venom
5 warriors, venom
5 warriors, venom
5 reavers, 2 heat lances
razorwing, flicker field
razorwing, flicker field

997 points

archon, agoniser, shadow field, phantasm grenade launcher
5 incubi, raider, flicker field
5 warriors, venom, splinter cannon
5 reavers, 1 heat lance
ravager, flicker field
ravager, flicker field

997 points
Back to top Go down
Amuse Me
Hellion
Amuse Me

1000 point list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 point list   1000 point list I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22 2014, 08:41

It is highly reccomended to have a Phantasm grenade launcher is your archon is running with the Incubi, as the incubi's only weakness (maybe besides a 1 turn assault overkill) is the fact they dont have grenades. DE live by striking first, and if Incubi dont strike first, they die. I would thus recommend giving the archon a PGL in the first list.

Most people would not consider agonisers worth their points, unless of course you know you will be fighting a lot of space marines or 3+ saves. If you downgrade to a venom blade (which is still a solid option) you could use the points for a second heat lance for the reavers.

The ravagers in the second list would be better served (in my opinion) by a night shield. You can get a 5+ jink save just by moving (which is equivalent to the flickerfield save). Granted, flickerfield is better in some cases, ie against cover ignoring weapons and if your opponent gets the first move, but if you move and deploy carefully, you wont need to worry about that. A ravager should hug the board edge anyway, so you shouldnt have trouble finding space to move. Night shields can protect you against long range weapons, but granted, they will not always work. If you are going to spend the points, I would go for a night shield over a flickerfield on a ravager.

<edit> TL;DR
Give the archon a Phantasm Grenade launcher, Give ravagers night shields over flickerfields, consider swapping out the agoniser on the archon and using the points for a second heat lance on the reavers

1000 point list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: