THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j.bland1984
Slave

1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: 1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies   1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09 2014, 17:41

Here it goes

Duke Sliscus w/
9 Warriors in
Raider

10 Warriors with Splinter Cannon in
Raider

5 Warriors in
Venom with 2 Splinter Cannons

5 Wyches with Haywire grenades in
Venom with 2 Splinter Cannons

5 Wyches with Haywire grenades in
Venom with 2 splinter cannons

Aegis Defense Line with Quad Gun Emplacement

3 Reavers with 1 Cluster Caltrop

Eldar Allies:
Illic Nightspear with
5 Rangers

Wraithknight with
Suncannon, Scattershield, and Scatter Laser

General Strategy:  Illic Nightspear and the 5 Rangers can Infiltrate directly inside the Aegis Defense Line thanks to his Walker of the Hidden Path ability.  He can man the Quad Gun at a whopping BS9 with the Rangers taking sniper shots utilizing Illics Shrouded rule they can get 2+ cover from the AGL.  The Wraithknight will just go about his business being awesome at everything.  With the Suncannon, Scattershield, and the Scatter Laser to twin link his suncannon due to Laser Lock, hopefully he will draw a lot of fire allowing my more fragile Dark Eldar units to operate more freely. The Dark elder will move the Kabalites forward to secure objectives and be killy, they are DE after all, while the venoms can deepstrike in enemy territory to cause havoc thanks to Duke Sliscus making all the raiders and venoms deep strike capable.  The wyches in the venoms are anti heavy tank suicide units with the haywire grenades, and the reavers are there to provide moveable cover for the wraithknight and hopfully get some turboboosting bladevane wounds for kicks and giggles.  Maybe not a 100% competitive army, but sounds like it would be fun, lots of cool models to toy around with, and if everything works well, the amount of derp could be epic.  Any thoughts or suggestions, keeping in mind this list is just to throw some models I already have into a semi-workable list and going to be played at the casual gaming club level, Im in the Army so no real chance to sneak away for tournaments recently.  Once again, help or comments would be awesome, thanks
Back to top Go down
melkorthetonedeaf
Hellion
melkorthetonedeaf

1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies   1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 01:48

This is pretty similar to what I have. Not sure about Ilic and the Wraithknight is too easy. Upgrading to Pathfinders is the best reason for taking Ilic. If you didn't want to spend points and upgrade them, a Farseer with Mantle supports those snipey little bastards well.

That seems like a lot of cannons. Do they perform well for you? They seem like a solid choice, but I would be scared to go all cannon.

1500 point Dark Eldar w/ Eldar Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: