THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 Point List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09 2014, 23:28

Hey let me know what you guys think of this lists, any feedback is welcome.

Baron Sathonyx (HQ) | 105
   Phantasm Grenade Launcher; Splinter Pistol; Hellglaive; Custom Skyboard; Splinter Pod

Haemonculus (HQ) | 65
             Hexrifle; Close Combat Weapon; Splinter Pistol

x19 Hellions (Troops) | 335
          Hellglaive; Splinter Pistol; Splinter Pod
     - 1 Helliarch | 31
              Power Weapon; Splinter Pistol; Splinter Pod

x5 Wyches (Troops) | 375
          Splinter P. & CCW; Haywire Grenades; Plasma Grenades
    - Venom
               #Flickerfield; Splinter Cannon (x2)

x5 Wyches (Troops) | 375
          Splinter P. & CCW; Haywire Grenades; Plasma Grenades
    - Venom
               #Flickerfield; Splinter Cannon (x2)

x2 Wracks (Troops) | 90
         Poisoned Weapons (4+) (x2)
- 1 Acothyst
            Poisoned Weapons (4+) (x2); Hexrifle

x5 Scourges (Fast Attack) | 130
         Plasma Grenades; Shardcarbine (x3); Haywire Blaster (x2)

x6 Reavers (Fast Attack) | 156
           Close Combat Weapon; Splinter Pistol; Splinter Rifle (x4); Heat Lance (x2)

Ravager (Heavy Support) | 115
            Flickerfield; Dark Lance (x3)

x2 Razorwing Jetfighter (Heavy Support) | 290
            Dark Lance (x2); TL Splinter Rifle; Monoscythe Missile (x4)

Total Points: 1501

Last edited by Aeterna on Tue Feb 11 2014, 00:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 06:37

I'm assuming the Haemonculus has a liquefier gun and a venom blade? youre using him and the foot wracks to give the hellions 2 token out of the gate? good plan.

Keep the reavers in a single unit of 6. A three man unit is worst than useless. A single casualty and they have to take a leadership check. (I'm guessing they have heat lances? You really need to write the upgrades in.)

I'm assuming you gave the scourges haywireblasters or splinter cannons? you have enough AI so I'm guessing haywires.

On the ravager, did you take night shields of flicker fields?

My suggestion: Drop the scourges and get two venoms for your wracks, or is the wrack squad 3 in number and already have a venom? the way you have it written is confusing. Regardless, drop the acothyst.

P.S. The way you wrote your list isn't really specific enough to give good feedback. Try rewriting it with each unit having its own entry with upgrades listed.
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 00:10

Edited and added weapon info to them, sorry for the issues, still new to posting lists.
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 02:13

I'm not really sure what your planning with this army. It seems like the you're going to put the Wracks and Haemy together and sit on an objective since you don't have a transport for them. I'm not sure though. If that is your plan, you need more Wracks and I'd put some liquefier guns in there as well.
It seems like you're going to tank hunt with the Wyches and Reavers, which is good. Scourges with Haywire Blasters are great for popping off tanks that have one or two hull points left, but consider switching the Blasters out for Splinter Cannons. That makes Scourges a great infantry killing unit.
I have not had great luck with Hellions and I don't think that would change with a full unit of them. That being said, I never tried it. If you are dead set on Hellions and the Baron, consider putting in a Beastmaster unit with some Razorwing Flocks. Attach the Baron to it, and you have a Beastmaster unit with a cover save bonus.
Again, I'm not too sure what your plan is with this list, but I hope I was helpful. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 02:33

My general plan is to take the Hellions and charge them forward, try to get them in combat in turn 1, if that's not possible I get them into a defended position to assault on the next turn, I send the Wyches forward as with the Reavers. I plan to deepstrike the Scourges and Ravorwings in behind or near any Vehicles. I've read around the forums, and from what I understand, the first rule is to make sure it's all on your terms. I plan on strongly using the hit and run, to try and hit an enemy, and unless I'm sure during the next assault I can wipe out the remnants and be safe from gun fire. I really enjoy the look and concept of Hellions. This list isn't tailored against any specific army or list. The ravager is to aid in to help effectively destroy hullpoints with the 3 darklances. Preferably in all of this it's night fighting.

To some up:
T1 - Move Hellions forward, into assault if possible, if not hide.
      Wyches and Reavers move forward, threatening or at least manipulating the vehicles.
      Based on deployment, Ravager moves forward into a strong defensive positions or if already in one where I can strike the forces vehicles with ease.

T2 - Hellion assault the closest or into cover, if I know I can force them into their round of assault and can wipe them out while nullifying their firepower.
 Wyches and Reavers continue to harass the vehicles, if higher infantry I may just take the Venoms and Wyches to open up into the infantry lines.
Scourges and Razorwings come in to hit the vehicles where it hurts, scourges scurrying around trying to hit any low hullpoint vehicles.
Ravager moves around and destroy the forces.

T3+ Essentially repeat Turn 2

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 03:08

Okay, that's interesting. And I take it the Wracks and Haemy are just there to give their pain tokens to other units?
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 03:19

Essentially, My focus for the force is to be able to run across and lock the enemy in a fear/surprise assault, and jump from cover, to assault, to a new assault. The Wracks + Haem allow for the forces to become more survivable and even stronger.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 03:27

I had never thought to do that with Hellions. As I've mentioned above, I haven't had great success with them, so I don't often use them. You'll have to let me know how that works out.
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 03:36

I like the list personally. Never been able to use hellions worth anything myself, but I know some people who can work wonders with them. The duel hexrifles is interesting but I'm not sure if the points couldn't be spent better elsewhere? One of the few advantages our fighters have is the ability to take flicker fields. The 5+ invul means you never need to jink, which increases their effectiveness over multiple turns. Our fliers aren't very good, but if you need to take them (flyer heavy meta in your area I'm guessing?) you may as well take the FF. All I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1500 Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 Point List   1500 Point List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Point List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-